Which Race Was BORN To Be Worthless CUCKS??

Race That Was BORN To Be Worthless CUCKS

• Total voters
The only real criteria is that the wife takes an extramarital lover with or without her husband's knowledge.

:)

it's important to me that he know. it wouldn't be half as much fun if he didn't know.:devil: he might complain a bit once in awhile. not in a manly way of coourse. more like a whiny little boy that has to go in to bed while the big boys stay out and play. except in this case it's the big boys who come to bed while he stays out.:bounce:

I'd have to agree with the opinion that the premise this thread was born upon is flawed to begin with. Sadly enough, theres more than enough evidence from the Kinsey institute that states that the majority of women don't care much for penile length, and that it's not the deciding factor in sexual stimulation. That said I don't quite buy that a penis of 2-4 inches can quite give a girl the satisfaction that on 5-7 could. Though this all depends on the girth of the penis and size of the woman/en in question. Though I'm happy with my 8.5, I understand not every woman wants it that long and thick. Using the term "Worthless" is also a bit degrading, I definetly frown upon said terminology. I doubt any one of us Blacks would like to be deemed "stupid" because of average IQ ratios now would we?

I don't thing race matters but size. You small? Then you're going to be cuckold wether(soory for spelling) you want to or not.

I'd have to agree with the opinion that the premise this thread was born upon is flawed to begin with. Sadly enough, theres more than enough evidence from the Kinsey institute that states that the majority of women don't care much for penile length, and that it's not the deciding factor in sexual stimulation. That said I don't quite buy that a penis of 2-4 inches can quite give a girl the satisfaction that on 5-7 could. Though this all depends on the girth of the penis and size of the woman/en in question. Though I'm happy with my 8.5, I understand not every woman wants it that long and thick. Using the term "Worthless" is also a bit degrading, I definetly frown upon said terminology. I doubt any one of us Blacks would like to be deemed "stupid" because of average IQ ratios now would we?

kinsey institute? :bounce: if u really want to know what girls think about size u should become a fly on the wall when we get together to talk aobut our dates. :frantic: we don't choose our life mates based on size but if u wnat to be a "friend with benefits" u'd better have something worth playing with down there. :devil: Girth counts guys. i bet kinsey doesn't mention the fact that well hung guys have a LOT more partners. i wonderr why that is? lol :devil:

kinsey institute? :bounce: if u really want to know what girls think about size u should become a fly on the wall when we get together to talk aobut our dates. :frantic: we don't choose our life mates based on size but if u wnat to be a "friend with benefits" u'd better have something worth playing with down there. :devil: Girth counts guys. i bet kinsey doesn't mention the fact that well hung guys have a LOT more partners. i wonderr why that is? lol :devil:

What would that fly hear when the girls talk about dates?

I, of course, know my pencildick kept me from that second date often. I learned "size matters" early.

What would that fly hear when the girls talk about dates?

I, of course, know my pencildick kept me from that second date often. I learned "size matters" early.

u'd hear some VERY graphic talk. guys dobn't seem to think that we "nice girls" talk about such things but believe me we do. if a guy's got a nice one it doesn't take long at all before we all know about it. same goes for u guys with the little wieners too;. :bounce: and we talk about the guys that know how to use it too. the guy above was partly right. size isn't everything but it sure is something. u guys like well formed and perky breasts, right? u like shaply legs and healthy looking hair too, right? u like a tight pussy too, right? well, we like wrapping our fingers around a nice thick cock. :devil: we like to look at it. :devil: we like being filled completely. :devil: in what world do some of u guys live in to think that cock size doesn't matter to a woman? i know!!! i know!!! the world of denial!!!! lol

Talk is nice, but action counts for so much more. I do agree that Girth counts but I haven't found any proof that males with "Bigger dicks" have more partners. Have you factored in other variables like physical attractiveness, availability and ability to seduce? How many men's dicks have you (if you are indeed a woman) been able to tell was truly what you were looking for based on their outward appearance in lets say a club or public venue? I don't buy that men with bigger dicks have alot more partners for a second, not because I don't believe that women don't want them big, but because in a random hookup Length/girth is rarely discussed except for right before coitus. I'd gladly state that men with average dick sizes 4.5-6.5 and average girth have a lot more partners than either of the fringe because all and all that's just a feasible argument.

theres more than enough evidence from the Kinsey institute that states that the majority of women don't care much for penile length

I don't buy that men with bigger dicks have alot more partners for a second, not because I don't believe that women don't want them big, but because in a random hookup Length/girth is rarely discussed except for right before coitus.

a l;itte consistency would really help your argument unless all u want is to start an argument. believe what u want to believe big guy. i'm not here to argue. :)

a l;itte consistency would really help your argument unless all u want is to start an argument. believe what u want to believe big guy. i'm not here to argue. :)

I empathize with your wishes to not start an argument, but I'm plenty consistent, all you need to do is read.

All I did was state that a reputable institution that conducts viable research concluded that in the majority women do not care for penile length...this is the closest to objective fact that anyone can conclude. You may not agree with that sentiment (and I do not either, personally) but we cannot deny, that in the objective, that it poses to be true.

I have to stress, just about everyone on this forum and I'm assuming many individuals in your circle cares more than a little about penile length, but you have to consider that in the grand scheme of things not all women do.

At the end of the day, That's all I'm saying; though that much I understand is Moot point considering we ALL care about big cocks, or giving it to those who like them big, that's why we are here, so to each his/her own, eh?

:) but the avatar's not me. i look pretty close to it though. i guess u got the double negative in that last post baby? ;)

It reminded me of the southern Belle type, I've always had a penchant for that broken but alluring accent.

Close? -snort- Good enough for me. I think it goes without saying what sort of methodology I'd use on that white ass.

Ha, look at me- with my tame dirty talk and whatnot.

:) ooh, i can do southern. head back just a bit, hand to brow, fainting couch nearby. well, i do declare i don't believe i'v ever heard such suggestive lanquage from a southern gentleman!!!

u'd hear some VERY graphic talk. guys dobn't seem to think that we "nice girls" talk about such things but believe me we do. if a guy's got a nice one it doesn't take long at all before we all know about it. same goes for u guys with the little wieners too;. :bounce: and we talk about the guys that know how to use it too. the guy above was partly right. size isn't everything but it sure is something. u guys like well formed and perky breasts, right? u like shaply legs and healthy looking hair too, right? u like a tight pussy too, right? well, we like wrapping our fingers around a nice thick cock. :devil: we like to look at it. :devil: we like being filled completely. :devil: in what world do some of u guys live in to think that cock size doesn't matter to a woman? i know!!! i know!!! the world of denial!!!! lol

I'd love know how graphic those talks are; An ex later told me how her sisters and mom always compared notes on length, girdth, curve, and shape of ALL the men in the family, along w/ any random hook-up men. She asked me "Wanna know how you compare?" winked, and left laughing. So that just made me curiouser.
I can promise you I'm no longer in denial.

Back