Which do you prefer , husband / boyfriend watching or waiting while you are fucking your bull , which excites you more ?

Well I do enjoy hubby watching on rare occasions but I prefer to be alone. Over the past 3 months I have taken to speaking to him on Skype while getting ready and when my date(s) arrive I just go the other side of the camera and Let them start on me. I love that he gets to listen but after I've checked he is locked and secure. Ultimate mind Fuck. He can hear me getting pounded but isn't allowed to see or jerk off.
J
Xoxoxo
Wow that's different and interesting too I've never heard that one before ; does he enjoy it that way ? I'm actually lost for words here on that one lol

My wife want's me there so I can see how much fun she has with him. She never screams like that when I fuck her and she wants me to know I'm inferior to her boyfriends cock. She looks over at me with eyes that are clearly saying...you can't fuck me like this with your little boy cock.
I love the honesty of it all thnx for sharing dude ?

My spouse has been in the room when I have been fucked and hasn't been in the room when I have been used. I like for them to be there because they get to watch a Black man make me cum like they are unable to. There have been a couple of times when my spouse wasn't present and I have called them while being fucked. That is a lot of fun to do.
you are such a slutt ?

I prefer it when my husband is present when my Bull is having me. When he is there, we know that there aren't any secrets between the two of us and, at the basic level, I always feel safer. Also, he enjoys it a lot, so why not?
yea looking at it that way I guess you're right win win thnx luv ?

I depends on her Bull, she has one I have never seen, I am sent out of the house. I really don't like this one but it is here choice not mine that counts. One i have be in the room all the time with my noise in the corner and not able to look. The others i either get to watch or take part.

I depends on her Bull, she has one I have never seen, I am sent out of the house. I really don't like this one but it is here choice not mine that counts. One i have be in the room all the time with my noise in the corner and not able to look. The others i either get to watch or take part.
Well it sounds like it's just one of those things that you have to deal with to keep her happy ?
Im so private i wont answer that!
I bet and that's that's luv , but I bet behind that closed door you're someone special huh ? :blackgrimace:

Both ways are ok, on our first time we were all in the room, but after a while the quest asked the husband to leave because he was uncomfortable. Husband was waited behind the door, everything went on and we all got what we wanted.
Cool as long as everyone is happy , but I gotta say some of the things that the husband do or have to do , hide behind doors , peak through windows , sit in corners and watch , the list goes on it amazing , sometimes entertaining but it's all good you gotta love those guys I tip my hat to them ( the husband/ boyfriends ) ? keep up the good work fellas and thnx for sharing BlackFanasy luv ya babe ?
Both ways are ok, on our first time we were all in the room, but after a while the quest asked the husband to leave because he was uncomfortable. Husband was waited behind the door, everything went on and we all got what we wanted.

I would never want to deny my husband the opportunity to watch and play with his little boy penis while I’m getting rocked by a real man. However, there have been times when our bull has made him stay on the other side of the bedroom door listening. It’s always the black mans call in the end.
Angie, your hubby is a very lucky man to have a beautiful sexy hot wife like you. I wish I had a wife like you to watch you taking on huge cocks from black studs.

Back