Which do you prefer , husband / boyfriend watching or waiting while you are fucking your bull , which excites you more ?

younge

Male
Real Person
From
MD, US
Do you feel like when your partner is there you hold back a bit from being the true black cock slut you want to be because he ( husband ) may be shocked !! Or does it truly turn you on with him there and you just become Queen slut , naughty girl , fuck him him give the black dick now I want it slut lol , which makes you more excited ? ....ok hubbies you can comment too you don't have to sit in the corner this time ?

Attachments

• WIN_20181204_03_49_57_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20181204_03_49_57_Pro.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 115
I can do whatever my wife and bull wants. She has hosted when I was working. I have waited in the room till I was called out. And I have watched. Sometimes I my wife will let loose and be more open if I was there.
Nice... Yea in some case's such yours it can be a real thrill..........with you in the room ✔

My wife has never allowed me to be involved with her and her long term boyfriend, she says she is a different person with him and doesn't want me to see her like that. I'm happy waiting and shes still coming home after nearly 4 years
That's cool that you guys have that understanding , some husbands probably would not know how to handle seeing his wife's wild side when she's with her bbc cold be quite shocking lol thnx for sharing ...
I like for my hubs to be there to enjoy the view I’m making for him.
My wife has never allowed me to be involved with her and her long term boyfriend, she says she is a different person with him and doesn't want me to see her like that. I'm happy waiting and shes still coming home after nearly 4 years
I like for my hubs to be there to enjoy the view I’m making for him.
aah yes , then there are the women like you my type wild and free , I'm not a big fan of hubbie being in the room but if that will make you fuck harder , cum harder , bring out your truly wild and freaky side ? ....Count me in ( hubbie can watch ) I'm all about pleasing the woman too no matter what :blackgrimace::mstickle:? thnx for sharing...

Last edited:
That's cool that you guys have that understanding , some husbands probably would not know how to handle seeing his wife's wild side when she's with her bbc cold be quite shocking lol thnx for sharing ...

aah yes , then there are the woman like you my type wild and free ,I'm not a big fan of hubbie being in the room but if that will make you fuck harder , cum harder , bring out your truly wild and freaky side ? ....Count me in ( hubbie can watch ) I'm all about pleasing the woman too no matter what :blackgrimace::mstickle:? thnx for sharing...
Yes if he’s there I get much more intrigued. He’s all about me getting pleasured, but I like to put on a good show for him to watch as well ?

Back