Which do you prefer , husband / boyfriend watching or waiting while you are fucking your bull , which excites you more ?

Im so private i wont answer that!
I do understand. I mean a many white girls subconsciously feel that they can't fulling moan and scream with the pleasure.. to open themself to that primal ******* experience of full-on fucking when their small dicked hubby watches

I do understand. I mean a many white girls subconsciously feel that they can't fulling moan and scream with the pleasure.. to open themself to that primal ******* experience of full-on fucking when their small dicked hubby watches
So private you exclude your husband? I understand the occasional but to be given that type of freedom and the trust that goes with it, and yet too private for him? To each their own

My wife told me that I can’t be there for the first time.
I think that's fair. In fact, perhaps maybe even the first few times. That way, they can really get to know each other better, and really find a groove that works for them. And then, when the husband, or boyfriend watches, there are no distractions of him being there.

My wife told me that I can’t be there for the first time.
I like a combination of both. Let him watch for awhile then make him leave to give us time alone.
I guess that's ok if he ( hubbie ) is ok with that ? but if he is not where do you go from there ? would his feelings matter ? because you did say you would make him leave..

Last edited:
I guess that's ok if he ( hubbie ) is ok with that ? but if he is not where do you go from there ? would his feelings matter ? because you did say you would make him leave..
Communication is key. If this isn’t a lifestyle both parties are ready for them you shouldn’t do it..plain and simple. And if he wasn’t comfortable with me telling him to leave then I wouldn’t. His feelings do matter. At least I’m out form of a cuckold relationship. Besides, it turns him on just as much as it does me when I take control and tell him what to do. Making him leave is just a small part of it, it goes much deeper than that. And The sensuality only increases when the bull gets involved and gives him instruction also. Win win for all.

Communication is key. If this isn’t a lifestyle both parties are ready for them you shouldn’t do it..plain and simple. And if he wasn’t comfortable with me telling him to leave then I wouldn’t. His feelings do matter. At least I’m out form of a cuckold relationship. Besides, it turns him on just as much as it does me when I take control and tell him what to do. Making him leave is just a small part of it, it goes much deeper than that. And The sensuality only increases when the bull gets involved and gives him instruction also. Win win for all.
Well alfucking righty then !! Party on babe thnx for sharing luv ya ?

As long as I can listen from another room or get to see pictures I’d be cool with it. I actually really like the idea of her being on the phone with me while she’s getting her brains fucked out by a hung black guy.

u
Do you feel like when your partner is there you hold back a bit from being the true black cock slut you want to be because he ( husband ) may be shocked !! Or does it truly turn you on with him there and you just become Queen slut , naughty girl , fuck him him give the black dick now I want it slut lol , which makes you more excited ? ....ok hubbies you can comment too you don't have to sit in the corner this time ?
Well I do enjoy hubby watching on rare occasions but I prefer to be alone. Over the past 3 months I have taken to speaking to him on Skype while getting ready and when my date(s) arrive I just go the other side of the camera and Let them start on me. I love that he gets to listen but after I've checked he is locked and secure. Ultimate mind Fuck. He can hear me getting pounded but isn't allowed to see or jerk off.
J
Xoxoxo

My wife has never allowed me to be involved with her and her long term boyfriend, she says she is a different person with him and doesn't want me to see her like that. I'm happy waiting and shes still coming home after nearly 4 years

Obviously your marriage has remained intact after 4 years of her having a black boyfriend on the side. You should be very happy as her loving cuckold husband.

My wife want's me there so I can see how much fun she has with him. She never screams like that when I fuck her and she wants me to know I'm inferior to her boyfriends cock. She looks over at me with eyes that are clearly saying...you can't fuck me like this with your little boy cock.

I feel the same way as your wife does when I am fucking my black boyfriends in front of my submissive husband.

My spouse has been in the room when I have been fucked and hasn't been in the room when I have been used. I like for them to be there because they get to watch a Black man make me cum like they are unable to. There have been a couple of times when my spouse wasn't present and I have called them while being fucked. That is a lot of fun to do.

Back