Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

Kinkiest was probably bent over the hood of and on-duty police officer I was dating. When we split I was "passed" on to his partner.
When I was a teenager, I met this guy when I was on a church trip to Six Flags over Georgia. We ended up on the tilt-a- whirl with me in his lap with my skirt pulled up letting the ******* of the ride pushing me down onto his cock.
Another night growing up I ended up naked in Jeff State Park getting fucked on a picnic table. Campus police drove right up on us and kept his spotlight on me the entire time I got dressed.
In the floor behind my dads recliner with him asleep in high school.
Since I've been married there's been lots of meetings in parking lots and parking decks. Still have a thing for local parks tho. Also had sex in the middle of a guys front yard on a towel in the middle of the night...
I do enjoy adventures
Nice. Here I thought my wife was wild an adventurous..I'll have to tell her about you.

Snuck my ex-gf onto the range during a military exercise and we had sex in the back of my Armored Personnel Carrier. She was still freaky horny after we were done so it turned into a impromptu GB with my driver, gunner and two Brit Soldiers that were attached to our troop and riding in my APC.

Fun times!

Snuck my ex-gf onto the range during a military exercise and we had sex in the back of my Armored Personnel Carrier. She was still freaky horny after we were done so it turned into a impromptu GB with my driver, gunner and two Brit Soldiers that were attached to our troop and riding in my APC.

Fun times!
Oh wow! You have me beat there!

Back