Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

Different places. He gets home before me. I have a male friend that also works late we try to hook up 2 to 3 times a week any place possible. I the feeling I get from the wild places and in public. He fills me with hot seed and I go home. Hubby sometimes ask me I am easier to get into tonight I have not told him. Should i
Nope.

There have been some moments in my life where I thought to myself "I can't believe I'm doing this here".
I remember a time where I was messing around with a white woman that just got divorced. She would do me anywhere! I remember fucking her on top of her washing machine which was on her apartment patio. How we didn't get caught outside.... I will never know. Lol
at school in an empty classroom :p

One of my old girlfriends and I fucked on the 50 yard line in the center of her high school football stadium. We were the only ones there until the police showed up.

Had sex on hotel balconies many times with my wife, one in particular was facing a runway of Lindbergh Field in San Diego.

Another old girlfriend gave me a blow job in front of the beer coolers at a mini-market. She also gave me a hand job in front of the DMV, no covers or anything in mid-afternoon.

I know for sure I'll be going to hell for this one but I have done it at Church a couple of times and been sent back to take communion and um, at a cemetery.

does solo sex count? lol

I was at a religious college and when I was desperate (most of the time) I'd masturbate in the bathroom of a chapel on campus.
Still feel so guilty about that

One of my old girlfriends and I fucked on the 50 yard line in the center of her high school football stadium. We were the only ones there until the police showed up.

Had sex on hotel balconies many times with my wife, one in particular was facing a runway of Lindbergh Field in San Diego.

Another old girlfriend gave me a blow job in front of the beer coolers at a mini-market. She also gave me a hand job in front of the DMV, no covers or anything in mid-afternoon.
Done that,fucked my wife right in front the Hotel's window looking down to the busy street of Reno while her tits press again the glass & another time at home facing the neighbor whom have a couple of young sons hope they saw her.

I suppose its not really quite full sex, and not really that wild, but I fingered a high school girlfriend to her first orgasm (that wasn't masturbation) on a rocky overlook in the Adirondack mountains. The view was beautiful but she was spectacular that day. I can still remember how she sounded and looked when she came. I remember her fingers digging into my arm to keep me in the right spot. Even though I didn't get laid that day I had the greatest makeout session with a naked woman in my arms. She had such pretty breasts with pale pink puffy nipples. It was a memory that I used to jerk off many times in the following weeks.

Back