Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

I've had sex in a lot of different places. One of the most interesting was when were in Cabo. We walked into Squid Roe a Mexican night club, and were immediately approached by a couple who had just had temporary tattoos applied. She was showing my husband one she had around her nipple and she pulled her shorts down to show him one by her pussy. They had been doing lots of jello shot. Unfortunately her husband was very *******, enough that he did not appeal to me. However, my husband was all over his wife. They were on the dance floor and you could clearly see his hand was inside her shorts playing with her pussy. I blew off her husband when two younger guys started flirting with me. They were watching my husband with his hands down her pants. They must have assumed that it was OK to play with me the same way, which it was. I was playing with both guys, but one got distracted.

We both wanted to go somewhere that was a little more private. His cock was hard as a rock and I wanted to give him a blow job. We went upstairs and found someplace that was kind of private. I pulled his cock out and sucked it, but it was still a little too public. So we went into the Men's room. There was no one in there when we went in. We took one of the stalls. I sat on the toilet and sucked his cock. Then he bent me over the toilet and fucked me. The restroom filled up with guys who I'm sure could hear us fucking in the stall. When we left the restroom it was full of guys.

While I was fucking the girl my husband was playing with had an orgasm on the dance floor. She squirted when she did and drenched her shorts. She left the club with her husband. My husband had no idea where i had gone. When I told him the story he was blow away.

I've had sex in a lot of different places. One of the most interesting was when were in Cabo. We walked into Squid Roe a Mexican night club, and were immediately approached by a couple who had just had temporary tattoos applied. She was showing my husband one she had around her nipple and she pulled her shorts down to show him one by her pussy. They had been doing lots of jello shot. Unfortunately her husband was very *******, enough that he did not appeal to me. However, my husband was all over his wife. They were on the dance floor and you could clearly see his hand was inside her shorts playing with her pussy. I blew off her husband when two younger guys started flirting with me. They were watching my husband with his hands down her pants. They must have assumed that it was OK to play with me the same way, which it was. I was playing with both guys, but one got distracted.

We both wanted to go somewhere that was a little more private. His cock was hard as a rock and I wanted to give him a blow job. We went upstairs and found someplace that was kind of private. I pulled his cock out and sucked it, but it was still a little too public. So we went into the Men's room. There was no one in there when we went in. We took one of the stalls. I sat on the toilet and sucked his cock. Then he bent me over the toilet and fucked me. The restroom filled up with guys who I'm sure could hear us fucking in the stall. When we left the restroom it was full of guys.

While I was fucking the girl my husband was playing with had an orgasm on the dance floor. She squirted when she did and drenched her shorts. She left the club with her husband. My husband had no idea where i had gone. When I told him the story he was blow away.
Oh *******!

Kinkiest was probably bent over the hood of and on-duty police officer I was dating. When we split I was "passed" on to his partner.
When I was a teenager, I met this guy when I was on a church trip to Six Flags over Georgia. We ended up on the tilt-a- whirl with me in his lap with my skirt pulled up letting the ******* of the ride pushing me down onto his cock.
Another night growing up I ended up naked in Jeff State Park getting fucked on a picnic table. Campus police drove right up on us and kept his spotlight on me the entire time I got dressed.
In the floor behind my dads recliner with him asleep in high school.
Since I've been married there's been lots of meetings in parking lots and parking decks. Still have a thing for local parks tho. Also had sex in the middle of a guys front yard on a towel in the middle of the night...
I do enjoy adventures
I love exhibitionists. As I am one too.

Back