Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

I had a Nissan Altima in high school it was silver with dark tinted windows and my black older friends would get Amber t 16 years old and get me in the backseat as they drove me around our small town and I was in the back seat of my car as I'm wearing a short white mini skirt and tank top and the boys take everything off raising my skirt and kiss me all over as 1 drove and the front passenger snapped some pics of 2 hott black guys on each side of me making me spread my legs as they suck each side of my neck as they both rub my pussy the passenger says spread them legs Amber and was videoing as the 2 back seat guys rubbed me and fingered me and I pulled out their cocks and i jerked them off as they habe me naked in the backseat of my car with my skirt raised up my pussy wet as they rolled the windows down and drove around town and of course I was in their laps sucking on these guys as their friend stopped at every red light in town lol. They put my ass up in the window while I was back n forth sucking these 2 boys then I straddled both of them and bounced up and down their long hard black dicks as I would get off 1 and straddle another they took me to a alley and I got out of the car and was in the alley sucking all 4 guys and loving every minute of it while they filmed me on their phones and I was laid back on the hood of my car getting fucked and 1 day 1 of the boys lost their phone and someone found it and shared this little white girl Ambers video all through the school. It was wild lol but I'm proud of it.

I had a Nissan Altima in high school it was silver with dark tinted windows and my black older friends would get Amber t 16 years old and get me in the backseat as they drove me around our small town and I was in the back seat of my car as I'm wearing a short white mini skirt and tank top and the boys take everything off raising my skirt and kiss me all over as 1 drove and the front passenger snapped some pics of 2 hott black guys on each side of me making me spread my legs as they suck each side of my neck as they both rub my pussy the passenger says spread them legs Amber and was videoing as the 2 back seat guys rubbed me and fingered me and I pulled out their cocks and i jerked them off as they habe me naked in the backseat of my car with my skirt raised up my pussy wet as they rolled the windows down and drove around town and of course I was in their laps sucking on these guys as their friend stopped at every red light in town lol. They put my ass up in the window while I was back n forth sucking these 2 boys then I straddled both of them and bounced up and down their long hard black dicks as I would get off 1 and straddle another they took me to a alley and I got out of the car and was in the alley sucking all 4 guys and loving every minute of it while they filmed me on their phones and I was laid back on the hood of my car getting fucked and 1 day 1 of the boys lost their phone and someone found it and shared this little white girl Ambers video all through the school. It was wild lol but I'm proud of it.
wow. so you were a good slut in high school. i love that they showed you off while driving thru town. you sound like a great girl...and slut

Back