Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

In an elevator while volunteering at the homeless freeze shelter may be the most unique place.

Other places that are kinda typical:
Taxi cab, front lawn, bar bathroom, car with people watching, on the beach, hot tub that was outside, in the lawn section of a concert, on a playground, emptied apartment next door to where I was living

Fingered in the back of a cop car, hand job that ended in my mouth on a plane,

In an elevator while volunteering at the homeless freeze shelter may be the most unique place.

Other places that are kinda typical:
Taxi cab, front lawn, bar bathroom, car with people watching, on the beach, hot tub that was outside, in the lawn section of a concert, on a playground, emptied apartment next door to where I was living

Fingered in the back of a cop car, hand job that ended in my mouth on a plane,
Crazy girl

I'ce done some crazy ******* in my lifetime. This is just a few of the highlights. .lol
As a flight attendant for Northwest airlines, I became a member of the "Mile High" club within 30 days on the job.
On the Metro (subway) in D.C. 4th of July
Boston's Fenway Park in the 600 club

My craziest that I can remember is in a park on the riverfront, on a Sunday afternoon. She was leaned back against a half wall (about waist high) and had on rayon shorts. I was pressed up against her and just unzipped, slid her shorts to one side and slid right in. Not a lot of motion involved, but while were there, people are walking by, we're saying 'hello' like nothing is out of the ordinary. But, if you had been watching closely, you would have seen my hips swivel ever so often. This is the same girl that I got my SUV stuck one time and we were walking to go and call a tow, got so turned on while walking that we turned around, went back to the car, got our fuck on and then walked to a pay phone to call for help. Pre-cell phone days, lol!

Car fucking is almost a fetish of mine, so I can't count the number of times and places I've done that. That's even happened a few times in the back seat of a car that was moving.

One of my fantasies would be to do it at work, but no luck yet.

Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. Had a hot blonde bent over on a boat dock while a party barge was passing by one time...

Oh...also a recording studio, with a room full of onlookers.

Back