Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

Damn.... That had to feel good! How'd that get started?
I put my jacket down, told her to drop her sweats and ate her out. She finished and sat up and told me to get my dick out. I obliged, she knelt there and blew me. She got a nice load on her face...

A gentleman always puts his coat down... :) She tried to use it to wipe her face off, but I had to draw the line somewhere.

I put my jacket down, told her to drop her sweats and ate her out. She finished and sat up and told me to get my dick out. I obliged, she knelt there and blew me. She got a nice load on her face...

A gentleman always puts his coat down... :) She tried to use it to wipe her face off, but I had to draw the line somewhere.
Well of course! Lol ;)

H'mm I got fucked bent over a table at Dave and Buster's in Dallas one time. I was with 5 20 something black guys and one of them had to leave, so they talked me into giving him some pussy before he left. The other 4 fucked me at one of their apartment later that night. I also got fucked in The French Quarter during Mardi Gras one time. We went between 2 buildings while my husband stood at the entrance being a lookout. I was pretty wild and loved risky sex.

Phyliss

H'mm I got fucked bent over a table at Dave and Buster's in Dallas one time. I was with 5 20 something black guys and one of them had to leave, so they talked me into giving him some pussy before he left. The other 4 fucked me at one of their apartment later that night. I also got fucked in The French Quarter during Mardi Gras one time. We went between 2 buildings while my husband stood at the entrance being a lookout. I was pretty wild and loved risky sex.

Phyliss
Mmmm maybe we can cum up with more

Lots of times in parking lots at mall or parks. Received head in a stair well of a major hotel. I used to visit a friend at lunch in her office. She would lock the door and we would fuck on her desk. She would always take my load down her throat. Then I would leave. Her co workers always wondered what was going on but she was the boss.

Received a hand job in a dressing at as Guess outlet.

I had a man in my church pulled me into the bathroom durring the service with both our familys my husband and ******* and his wife and ******* there,all in the service while he had me in a bathroom stall with his hand tightly over my mouth fucking me fast,deep and hard until he shot his cum deep in my pussy,I couldnt believe it but it happened so fast!!!!Then he sat me on the toilet seat and fucked my mouth frantically until he shot a huge load in my belly and then he sent me back out to my family!It was intense and we've done it twice since that first time and I love doing it :)

I had a man in my church pulled me into the bathroom durring the service with both our familys my husband and ******* and his wife and ******* there,all in the service while he had me in a bathroom stall with his hand tightly over my mouth fucking me fast,deep and hard until he shot his cum deep in my pussy,I couldnt believe it but it happened so fast!!!!Then he sat me on the toilet seat and fucked my mouth frantically until he shot a huge load in my belly and then he sent me back out to my family!It was intense and we've done it twice since that first time and I love doing it :)
That is on another level.

Back