Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

Never got to fuck her there, but, I had a secretary who's desk faced a floor to ceiling window with the main entry door right in front of the desk and just a few feet from the parking lot, who liked me to fondle her breasts, under her blouse while she sat at her desk. I had employees working in the next room and that excited her more. Fortunately, no one ever walked in on us!

Since it was my company, I couldn't have been fired! But, still, it would have been embarrassing.

In a synagogue, with a Jewish girl.

In my office at work (no big deal I guess!)

On the beach at midnight.

Masturbated in the grand old reading room of my university's library.

In a bunk in cabin with a girlfriend, with the rest of my family in the cabin!

Drum roll please...in the aisle of a supermarket.

and one stranger than that that I don't talk about!!

In a grocery aisle???? Details.

Oh my.... let's see. There's all the swingers parties I've been to through the years. Wife swapping with other couples, orgies, house parties.
I've given a guy a blow job on the side walk in from of a bar.
Gave a cute young gay waiter a hand job at the bar while he was standing there holding a tray of drinks.
A female swinger friend and I ate each other in a crowded dressing room just for the hell of it. We did it at a restaurant in the bathroom once too.
And my personal favorite that will be what sends me to hell... on a fresh grave.

Oh my.... let's see. There's all the swingers parties I've been to through the years. Wife swapping with other couples, orgies, house parties.
I've given a guy a blow job on the side walk in from of a bar.
Gave a cute young gay waiter a hand job at the bar while he was standing there holding a tray of drinks.
A female swinger friend and I ate each other in a crowded dressing room just for the hell of it. We did it at a restaurant in the bathroom once too.
And my personal favorite that will be what sends me to hell... on a fresh grave.
The grave.... I must know was it just a situation or what? Lol wow!!! Hell of a man... I couldn't bang in a grave... Not ashamed.

Back