Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

The strangest was when I was in high school with a white guy. I was ******* and we fucked In the man's bath in a disco. I don't know how much time we were closed in. I remember people knock at the door and one was kick the door for enter.
With bbc was inside a mall's car parking. Really don't know if security cam filmed us, but we didn't mind.
Hey... At least you gave them a show.

There have been some moments in my life where I thought to myself "I can't believe I'm doing this here".
I remember a time where I was messing around with a white woman that just got divorced. She would do me anywhere! I remember fucking her on top of her washing machine which was on her apartment patio. How we didn't get caught outside.... I will never know. Lol
When WW go blk theyll do ANYTHING for it.

I went to pick up a tractor part st the farm supply near home. I told the iwner Id be late and just leave it behind their shop. I parked an walked behind the store to the shop. An older black man had the owners young (14) ******* on the back of a piece of equipment on a blanket banging her like crazy. She was spread eagle holding her ankles and he was standing up in her pussy. I stepped back and watched them. He really worked her good and she was begging for it too. She was so tiny but dhe coukd take him to the nuts. It was one of the hottest fcks ive ever seen. He was s brute of a guy. When he got his nut and pulled out he started petting her pussy. Then she went straight down and cleaned him. About thst time I walked around the corner. She scrambled for her clothes. He just calmly pulled his pants up buckling his belt smiling. She was red as a beet and her long blond hair dripping wet. She quickly left. I got my part to leave. He just told me. "you know how these girls are nowadays we do this all the time. Dont wanna hear anything about it though it would spoil the fun". I never mentioned it. But I sure got great service there.
Im sure he kept her busy tbrough high school. Ladt time I saw her she had a IR baby girl.?? Hahaha. Its nice to see the wht girls learn young.
Bwahahaaa! Dammit boy!!

Talking about respect the old black man in the South deserves it. I know alot of them. I honestly wonder if theres a wht bitch alive around
Man. I found this abandoned office space in a leased out sky scraper here and I am dying to tap some pussy up there, overlooking the city.
Cool spot i bet
home rhst hasnt had some blk cock. If do theyre few and far between

Talking about respect the old black man in the South deserves it. I know alot of them. I honestly wonder if theres a wht bitch alive around
Man. I found this abandoned office space in a leased out sky scraper here and I am dying to tap some pussy up there, overlooking the city.
Cool spot i bet
home rhst hasnt had some blk cock. If do theyre few and far between

Back