Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

My gf had a couple of really interesting places. Truck stop toilet.
Bus stop - here she was with two BBCs, they told her to leave clothes in the car, so she was naked and with nothing to cover herself. Apparently there was a dude watching them. After BBC's were done they just drove of, WITH her clothes. She tried to walk home, but another BBC king stoped her and used her.

My gf had a couple of really interesting places. Truck stop toilet.
Bus stop - here she was with two BBCs, they told her to leave clothes in the car, so she was naked and with nothing to cover herself. Apparently there was a dude watching them. After BBC's were done they just drove of, WITH her clothes. She tried to walk home, but another BBC king stoped her and used her.
That sounds far fetched but I'll have to take your word for it.

So many. My ex and I used fuck all the time, from 17 to 27 we were like rabbits. In HS, we’d regularly fuck in her bed after school, then on weekends we’d go out and find someplace to park and fuck. I had a small 2dr car, fortunately she was quite petite, I’d sit on the passenger seat and she’d ride me.

The two years she was in college, I’d go and visit her twice a year and drive her from/to at Christmas break. We’d usually end up stopping somewhere on the drive for a quick fuck, or she’d just get naked, get on her knees and blow me while cruising on the interstate.

After she dropped out of college and came home, we’d go out on Saturday night and find someplace to park and fuck if either home wasn’t available. One time, we got busted by federal security guards. We were parked on a dirt road, between some pastures, what we didn’t know was the area was part of Rocky Flats nuclear weapons facility, the high tension poles in the area had cameras, including infrared sensors. We were in the bed of my pickup, I was banging her from behind, I thought I heard another car, but wasn’t sure. Suddenly we were spotlighted from both directions, and ordered to freeze. 4 federal security guards strolled up on us, heavily armed, they wouldn’t even allow her to cover up, ran our ID’s then let us go with written warnings.

Couple years later, attending my cousins wedding, we had anal in my grandparents bathroom. My grandparents and parents had gone to the church, she and I had flown in late, and slept in, so we were taking the other car. She’d had her shower, was getting dressed, asked for my help with her zipper, when I reached out the shower I instead push the dress off her shoulders. She giggled, let it fall, got in and bent over, we’d never done anal, but with the water I just slipped in, she gasped, as I was cumming in her ass, we heard the door open my grandparents came back to the house to pickup the wedding presents they’d forgotten. They were very old school and not happy she and I were in the bathroom together.

On my bosses desk, almost got fired for that one. The following year, I worked as a security guard at a facility that offloaded and shipped new Nissan and Toyota vehicles. Every Sunday afternoon she’d bring me lunch and we’d fuck in the bathroom. One day she did my rounds with me, they were just releasing the first Infiniti cars in the US. They had several on the lot, unlocked, we ended up fucking in the backseat of one.

The year after I graduated HS, while my GF was away at college, I started hanging with this chick that was still in HS. Her and her friend ditched school to hang with me and another guy, she and I ended up having sex on the side of Flagstaff Mtn, about 50’ from a hiking trail, got busted by a group of senior citizens on a nature walk and their park ranger guide. We ran back to the car and got away, but barely.

So many. My ex and I used fuck all the time, from 17 to 27 we were like rabbits. In HS, we’d regularly fuck in her bed after school, then on weekends we’d go out and find someplace to park and fuck. I had a small 2dr car, fortunately she was quite petite, I’d sit on the passenger seat and she’d ride me.

The two years she was in college, I’d go and visit her twice a year and drive her from/to at Christmas break. We’d usually end up stopping somewhere on the drive for a quick fuck, or she’d just get naked, get on her knees and blow me while cruising on the interstate.

After she dropped out of college and came home, we’d go out on Saturday night and find someplace to park and fuck if either home wasn’t available. One time, we got busted by federal security guards. We were parked on a dirt road, between some pastures, what we didn’t know was the area was part of Rocky Flats nuclear weapons facility, the high tension poles in the area had cameras, including infrared sensors. We were in the bed of my pickup, I was banging her from behind, I thought I heard another car, but wasn’t sure. Suddenly we were spotlighted from both directions, and ordered to freeze. 4 federal security guards strolled up on us, heavily armed, they wouldn’t even allow her to cover up, ran our ID’s then let us go with written warnings.

Couple years later, attending my cousins wedding, we had anal in my grandparents bathroom. My grandparents and parents had gone to the church, she and I had flown in late, and slept in, so we were taking the other car. She’d had her shower, was getting dressed, asked for my help with her zipper, when I reached out the shower I instead push the dress off her shoulders. She giggled, let it fall, got in and bent over, we’d never done anal, but with the water I just slipped in, she gasped, as I was cumming in her ass, we heard the door open my grandparents came back to the house to pickup the wedding presents they’d forgotten. They were very old school and not happy she and I were in the bathroom together.

On my bosses desk, almost got fired for that one. The following year, I worked as a security guard at a facility that offloaded and shipped new Nissan and Toyota vehicles. Every Sunday afternoon she’d bring me lunch and we’d fuck in the bathroom. One day she did my rounds with me, they were just releasing the first Infiniti cars in the US. They had several on the lot, unlocked, we ended up fucking in the backseat of one.

The year after I graduated HS, while my GF was away at college, I started hanging with this chick that was still in HS. Her and her friend ditched school to hang with me and another guy, she and I ended up having sex on the side of Flagstaff Mtn, about 50’ from a hiking trail, got busted by a group of senior citizens on a nature walk and their park ranger guide. We ran back to the car and got away, but barely.
as I was cumming in her ass, we heard the door open my grandparents came back to the house to pickup the wedding presents they’d forgotten. They were very old school and not happy she and I were in the bathroom together 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yoooo!!!

this past December my former boss passed away. Yes he was old.
The kinkiest place was his office at work the person was his about to be third and last Trophy Wife he was like 55 and she was 25 enhanced.

The other one was a very nice italian girl that got cut from her grand mom’s will for loosing her virginity. So when grand ma pasted away we used to sneak into the cemitary and fuck on her grave. She always wanted me to pull out and dump the load right where her grand mom’s face would be.

Best part she ended up married to a friend of mine from my Presbyterian church. They have been married now over 35 years. I think her marriage would have pissed her grand mom off more.

In my youth before i got married i was a real jerk. I also hung out with real jerks. None of us could be trusted around wives or sisters and especially girl friends. We the assholes that where fucking them while you were in the bars telling stories of how great you were in bed.

Last edited:
I was 19 and my first time trying X (molly). Friends wanted to go to a rave, which was my first rave as well. It was 3 girls including me and 5 guys as a group. I remember the night in picture shots, if that makes sense? I remember we were all dancing and having a great time. The X hit me and any touch on my body was orgasmic! I was dancing with one guy and another was grinding on me from behind. It wasn't any of my guy friends I was with, that I know of. I didn't know them. It was so dark and the only lights were when strobe lights hit you. Guy I was dancing with was saying something to me and I was basically just smiling and nodding. Couldn't hear much because of the music. He started to kiss me, picked me up and brought me behind the dj stand next to us. This was in the summer so I had a low cut, tight summer dress on. No panties. We're making out and he started to finger me. I thought it was him but he started to take his pants off and behind me was his friend that was dancing with us earlier. He was fingering me. He turned me around, starting making out with me while he fingered me. I remember being SO wet from X. Could literally feel it running down my thighs. This is where the "snapshot" pics come into play about remembering that night. It's like the X, how horny I was, how dark it was all played a part. I remember getting fucked from behind then bent over to then getting fucked from behind and sucking someone's dick. Being turned around and turned the other way. I know it was 2 guys but there was a possible third. I then remember pulling my dress down, walking to go to the bathroom and find my friends. I could feel the cum dripping out of me. I could taste it in my mouth. I felt amazing and also slutty at the same time. I didn't tell my friends, nobody found out and I didn't see the guys for the rest of the night we were there.

I was 19 and my first time trying X (molly). Friends wanted to go to a rave, which was my first rave as well. It was 3 girls including me and 5 guys as a group. I remember the night in picture shots, if that makes sense? I remember we were all dancing and having a great time. The X hit me and any touch on my body was orgasmic! I was dancing with one guy and another was grinding on me from behind. It wasn't any of my guy friends I was with, that I know of. I didn't know them. It was so dark and the only lights were when strobe lights hit you. Guy I was dancing with was saying something to me and I was basically just smiling and nodding. Couldn't hear much because of the music. He started to kiss me, picked me up and brought me behind the dj stand next to us. This was in the summer so I had a low cut, tight summer dress on. No panties. We're making out and he started to finger me. I thought it was him but he started to take his pants off and behind me was his friend that was dancing with us earlier. He was fingering me. He turned me around, starting making out with me while he fingered me. I remember being SO wet from X. Could literally feel it running down my thighs. This is where the "snapshot" pics come into play about remembering that night. It's like the X, how horny I was, how dark it was all played a part. I remember getting fucked from behind then bent over to then getting fucked from behind and sucking someone's dick. Being turned around and turned the other way. I know it was 2 guys but there was a possible third. I then remember pulling my dress down, walking to go to the bathroom and find my friends. I could feel the cum dripping out of me. I could taste it in my mouth. I felt amazing and also slutty at the same time. I didn't tell my friends, nobody found out and I didn't see the guys for the rest of the night we were there.
So hot Baby

Back