Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

I remembered another one. My girlfriend Ann and I were at a state beach park in California, and we had walked down to the end of the beach and up to the top of a cliff. We walked a little further, and found a spot next to the trail that would hide us from foot traffic, or so we thought. We partially disrobed and started fucking on the ground. Ann was easy to make cum and very vocal, and she was howling away within a few minutes. Next thing I know, a jogger goes running past us, but then stopped and came back to see what we were doing. Ann never saw the guy because she had her eyes closed, and after watching us for about a minute, he continued his run. I never told her about the jogger.

Front seat of a car in the parking lot of a pool hall

Storage unit while she was mounted doggystyle on a stool.

The study room of a community Center in a apartment complex

At a brand new neighborhood pool bathroom, pool, and against the soda machines.

Parked car at the city baseball fields

At the park at night time on a lil mini bridge(got caught by a homeless guy with his dick in his hand)

Under the bleachers at my old middle school at night.

Behind an HEB while people were driving by in a tinted excursion.

When you're a broke highschool and college student you figure out creative ways to get it in.

Front seat of a car in the parking lot of a pool hall

Storage unit while she was mounted doggystyle on a stool.

The study room of a community Center in a apartment complex

At a brand new neighborhood pool bathroom, pool, and against the soda machines.

Parked car at the city baseball fields

At the park at night time on a lil mini bridge(got caught by a homeless guy with his dick in his hand)

Under the bleachers at my old middle school at night.

Behind an HEB while people were driving by in a tinted excursion.

When you're a broke highschool and college student you figure out creative ways to get it in.
I can relate.

Back