Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

Before my wife and I got married we were on a 4 hour road trip through the countryside. We both happened to be extremely horny for whatever reason midway through the trip. I pulled off the highway into the driveway of a private farmland residence. We got out of the car and my wife bent over against the car and I pulled her panties down and fucked her from behind in broad daylight right in someone's fucking driveway. It was quick, probably 2-3 minutes. But I came inside her and we hopped back in the car and drove 2 more hours home. To this day I have no clue if anyone was home or if anyone saw us. I like to think some old fucking farmer looked out the window and got a fun show. This is Texas. I probably could have been shot to death, no questions asked.

1986 In an American police car in the uk at RAF little Rissington which is in the middle of absolutely know here lol
I was in the passenger seat His trousers were around his knees the weight of his ******* in his holster added to the dynamic and we had to be quick as he was on duty lol
I have a cop story too. He was in uniform in my back seat. I kissed him deep and he got so excited he came all over himself before we got started. So I stood up smiled pressed out my wrinkled dress and left. No ticket thank you. ba-da-cha...

With my Ex in the balcony at the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Balcony was open and full of other people. She was wild and sheated on me with at least a dozen guys.

I am sure she did it some crazy places with them as well. I know I saw her once on the hood of a car with another guy and then once in our garage with the door open and the light on.

Back