Where is the best place to go on vacation?

Where to go on Vacation? Swinger, or Cuckold, or Interracial?

• Bahamas

Votes: 28 10.0%
  • Jamaica

Votes: 199 71.1%
  • Cancun

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 26 9.3%
  • aruba

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • cruise

Votes: 11 3.9%

• Total voters
Hedo 3 is over there but it's not as laid back or it doesn't have the reputation of 2 so not as much partying. Sandals is more straight couples but I'm sure you can find what you're looking for if you leave the resort.

Went to a Couple Resort and got plenty of BBC from staff. No need to go off resort

interesting thread, we are looking for somewhere to go, next year for our anniversary, given us food for thought, any advice, reviews, recommendations would be good

Ok ladies and gents, i see one of you voted for Bahamas! Where in the Bahamas? I see four of you voted other! One of you posted another place that i did not have listed! So where are the other three others?
I did get a pm from a couple that went to divi aruba! So now we have prices for:
hedonism, Jamaica
sandals, jamaica
divi, aruba
desire, cancun
temptation, cancun
atlantis, Bahamas

My hubby said that not all of those seem like they would be good places to go to try to hook me up with a bbc! What do you guys say! I have told him that I have only had one or two couples on here interested in helping us get into the lifestyle! He told me to find another website, but i like this one! Its few and far between, but there are real people on here willing to help!
Now for the next question! Are any of you going on vacation on my 24th to 29th of this year? Or around that time frame? If so let us know, it would be nice to meet real couples that are in the same lifestyle while we are on vacation!
Thank all of you for your time and advice!
Anna

If you can link up with someone locally that is discrete, i.e. doesn't care to out you in any way because that's a dick move that doesn't serve anyone, why not save the money? What is your general area?

Look up "the goodfellaz" on SDC. A good group of hung BBC's that get together and host mandingo parties and hotel takeovers and such. Very professional and respectful group.
Would like info on places in the northeast in us to take mature wife in hopes of getting bbc friend for my wife I hope to hear from some bbc friends thank you jon

If you can link up with someone locally that is discrete, i.e. doesn't care to out you in any way because that's a dick move that doesn't serve anyone, why not save the money? What is your general area?
Would love to find someone close to home that would be close mouthed about our interest we are in central pa do not need any jerks

We've been to the Sandals in Negril and Whitehouse. Negril was fun and so was Whitehouse but Whitehouse is a bit laid back and a late 40's to 50's crowd. I have manage to find BBC in both places and yes they can be forward but I like that:) I do have regular photo's from both places if you would like to see them send me your email and I can send some. There are lots of activity's at all the Sandals. We love the place.

When you say "they can be forward" what is it like? What should I expect if I take my girl there, she is pretty hot? We have never been to a vacation spot quite like this. Any insight would be appreciated.

Back