Where is the best place to go on vacation?

Where to go on Vacation? Swinger, or Cuckold, or Interracial?

• Bahamas

Votes: 28 10.0%
  • Jamaica

Votes: 199 71.1%
  • Cancun

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 26 9.3%
  • aruba

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • cruise

Votes: 11 3.9%

• Total voters
For our honeymoon my husband took me to the Bahamas. It was quite a conservative resort, the Hilton in downtown Nassau. It had its own private beach with security guards and there were no black men there, but a couple of times we went to the Tiki bar at Junkanoo Beach, and there were black guys and white women all over the place. It got pretty raunchy after midnight.

Well Jamaica is the most popular resort for swingers who are into the whole howifing to a black man or women. Can in is just a good place for any kind of normal swingers, you'll find yourself some "brown men". I went their for spring break and this mixed Asian/white cpl approach me and hinted me to play with them didn't know at the time because I was to *******, but try Jamaica you're on this for a reason lol

Well Jamaica is the most popular resort for swingers who are into the whole howifing to a black man or women. Can in is just a good place for any kind of normal swingers, you'll find yourself some "brown men". I went their for spring break and this mixed Asian/white cpl approach me and hinted me to play with them didn't know at the time because I was to *******, but try Jamaica you're on this for a reason lol

Thank you Hun!

Ok! Do any of you have pictures of your vacations you are willing to share? Two members have done so! I am not looking for anything nude or sexual, unless u want to add them! I am looking for pictures from the resorts you stayed at, the beaches, pools, rooms, bars, resturants, and excursions! If you want to add some of the bbc u encountered whilst on vacation that would be nice as well! Thank you to those of you that emailed me pics so far, thank you to those of you who are willing to send me more! I wish to share them with my hubby so we can decide which resort is the best!

Maybe i should have the mods move this to general discussions! Idk!

Back