Where is the best place to go on vacation?

Where to go on Vacation? Swinger, or Cuckold, or Interracial?

• Bahamas

Votes: 28 10.0%
  • Jamaica

Votes: 199 71.1%
  • Cancun

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 26 9.3%
  • aruba

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • cruise

Votes: 11 3.9%

• Total voters
Hello,
Hubby and I want to go on our honeymoon, 10 years after we got married. We are looking for an all inclusive resort. Looking at around May 25th to 29th. We have looked at and got prices at Hedo, Desire, and Temptation resorts. We are now looking in the Bahamas. We are in our mid to late 30's. Would any and all of you please advise on where you would go, where you have been, and where you want to go. Please tell us why u would or wouldn't go again!
With all that said! My hubby has been bugging me to try BBC. I am in the medical field and any word of this or anyone recognizes me I could loose my job, which my hubby does not want that, and frankly neither do I. So I figured if I am going to try BBC why not do it on vacation, where no one know your face, your name, no worries! I have heard that the men in these locations are brave and daring, I have heard they will come right up to u and take u away from your hubby! Please advise us on the best place to go! We are thinking Bahamas then Jamaica, then Cancun! But we have not found anything in bahamas yet.
Thank you for your time and Help!
egypt sharm el shiekh

Where do we find The Mandingo Clubs Hun? I have dkne some searching and have had no luck at all! I figured there would at least be one in the boston area!
Look up MagnumBBCS and Art Hammer's group in Tampa. There is also another good one on the Florida east coast and one in Atlanta. One more idea, look up Mocha Splash, this a hotel takeover and we heard this week that they are having another in August.:) Jen

Last edited:
Ok ladies and gents, i see one of you voted for Bahamas! Where in the Bahamas? I see four of you voted other! One of you posted another place that i did not have listed! So where are the other three others?
I did get a pm from a couple that went to divi aruba! So now we have prices for:
hedonism, Jamaica
sandals, jamaica
divi, aruba
desire, cancun
temptation, cancun
atlantis, Bahamas

My hubby said that not all of those seem like they would be good places to go to try to hook me up with a bbc! What do you guys say! I have told him that I have only had one or two couples on here interested in helping us get into the lifestyle! He told me to find another website, but i like this one! Its few and far between, but there are real people on here willing to help!
Now for the next question! Are any of you going on vacation on my 24th to 29th of this year? Or around that time frame? If so let us know, it would be nice to meet real couples that are in the same lifestyle while we are on vacation!
Thank all of you for your time and advice!
Anna
Perspective being a black man...Anywhere you go in the Caribbean is going to get you what you are looking for its just some, like Jamaica, will be more target rich with indigenous bruthas lol. Its going to be MORE about the vibe you and your husband put out etc. If your hubby is hovering arounf you at all times some may be a tad bit hesitant to approach at first (or until the word gets out). If he leaves you alone, one of you at the bar, or lounging etc more men will approach and you can take it from there. You both need to be ready to be VERY friendly and appear to be having fun that others are welcome to be around, and fun will be had. My 2 cents...

So any resort ideas in Jamaica anyone?
ANY Resort lol Montego Bay, is good because the airport is there and less driving so more fun. Negril is known as "the" wild young areas but marketing is everything lol. "Ochi", Ocho Rios, is awesome as well. RIU is nice. Most every resort has a "nude" area on the beaches, but realistically, thanks to the Brits/Europeans you will see topless everwhere. Plenty of bait for us Black Men to enjoy!

so weve been looking into a vacation like this..
We've been in the lifestyle for a bit now...However i dont think we'd be assertive enough to take initiative there...
so if someone has done something like this....How does it work ?

Sorry if my questions is either stupid or seems off lol

Thanks

Hello,
Hubby and I want to go on our honeymoon, 10 years after we got married. We are looking for an all inclusive resort. Looking at around May 25th to 29th. We have looked at and got prices at Hedo, Desire, and Temptation resorts. We are now looking in the Bahamas. We are in our mid to late 30's. Would any and all of you please advise on where you would go, where you have been, and where you want to go. Please tell us why u would or wouldn't go again!
With all that said! My hubby has been bugging me to try BBC. I am in the medical field and any word of this or anyone recognizes me I could loose my job, which my hubby does not want that, and frankly neither do I. So I figured if I am going to try BBC why not do it on vacation, where no one know your face, your name, no worries! I have heard that the men in these locations are brave and daring, I have heard they will come right up to u and take u away from your hubby! Please advise us on the best place to go! We are thinking Bahamas then Jamaica, then Cancun! But we have not found anything in bahamas yet.

We recommend you take it in Jamaica. Excuse the pun but that's where there's fun!

Just wondering. Does anybody have experiences with cruises in the Carribean? What cruise lines to choose, which islands to visit etc. Looking forward to anybody who are willing to ahare their experiences with us;)

Atlantis Bahamas. All inclusive good rates.
Hello,

We are going to Secrets St. James in Montego Bay in June. Can't wait. Hopefully we can get a bartender or waiter to entertain us. It is an all inclusive, couples only resort

Back