Where is the best place to go on vacation?

Where to go on Vacation? Swinger, or Cuckold, or Interracial?

• Bahamas

Votes: 28 10.0%
  • Jamaica

Votes: 199 71.1%
  • Cancun

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 26 9.3%
  • aruba

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • cruise

Votes: 11 3.9%

• Total voters
ANY Resort lol Montego Bay, is good because the airport is there and less driving so more fun. Negril is known as "the" wild young areas but marketing is everything lol. "Ochi", Ocho Rios, is awesome as well. RIU is nice. Most every resort has a "nude" area on the beaches, but realistically, thanks to the Brits/Europeans you will see topless everwhere. Plenty of bait for us Black Men to enjoy!
I would love to know more about this if you have experience at Ochi, I am going there with my wife for our honeymoon in February

We went to Lucea last February Jamaica and a couple of trips into Negril went to the Jungle night club on a Thursday night great viewing for the wifewe are returning in February next year but staying in Negril this time can't wait

We are going to Sandals Ochi, any advice to help make sure she gets a good time?
Hedo 3 is over there but it's not as laid back or it doesn't have the reputation of 2 so not as much partying. Sandals is more straight couples but I'm sure you can find what you're looking for if you leave the resort.

Back