Where do you want her Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

Where do you want her Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

• On her tits or face

Votes: 108 9.7%
  • Fill her pussy up!

Votes: 875 78.7%
  • In her mouth or ass

Votes: 114 10.3%
  • In a condom

Votes: 15 1.3%

• Total voters
According to this tread's survey results, 80.4% of all responders like the bull to cum in the wife's pussy. My wife and I are solidly with this majority. My wife likes the bull to cum in her pussy as she obtains her strongest orgasms when she feels the hot baby-makers splattering deep in her welcoming white cunt. I like the bull to cum in my wife's pussy as I like breaking taboos. Having a bull inseminate my wife (and possibly impregnate her) while I watch, breaks several big taboos. As for the alpha-male bull, he votes his choice when his balls pump his hot cum out of the business end of his cock. It is rare that a stud will deposit his nut in anything or anywhere but my wife's welcoming, receptive cunt.

Attachments

• Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 196
According to this tread's survey results, 80.4% of all responders like the bull to cum in the wife's pussy. My wife and I are solidly with this majority. My wife likes the bull to cum in her pussy as she obtains her strongest orgasms when she feels the hot baby-makers splattering deep in her welcoming white cunt. I like the bull to cum in my wife's pussy as I like breaking taboos. Having a bull inseminate my wife (and possibly impregnate her) while I watch, breaks several big taboos. As for the alpha-male bull, he votes his choice when his balls pump his hot cum out of the business end of his cock. It is rare that a stud will deposit his nut in anything or anywhere but my wife's welcoming, receptive cunt.
That's the only way to see my wife after her "contact" with a lover or breeding bull...

Attachments

• IMG_4805.JPG
    IMG_4805.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 160
Never married to a girl but my kinda girl friend always took it in her pussy, she knew that’s how it was intended. I totally believe cum from a Man should be in the pussy. But if it leaks or is shot somewhere else I always licked it up

In pussy and tits, face and hair

My gf has never had a facial and it would be great if a bull was the first to do it.

but the moment of bull pleasure and moans as he unloads in the pussy is what a lot of us want also

Back