Where do you the cuck sleep

We are not cuckold at all. We do enjoy time with a friend for mfm sexy fun. We always do this together, I watch them, he watches us. It's a fun time. It's always very weird for me when we get done and he's leaving, I never know what to say...thanks...see you next time...?
After we did it maybe 8 times with him over 3 years wife started to walk him to the door for a goodnight kiss. It took the werid-ness away. She'd come back to bed and told me how he fingered her while they kissed, it was hot. One night she was gone longer than usual so I looked and saw them fucking. They didn't know I was watching. He left and when she returned she told me. I wasn't really ok with it but I let it go. Them going again downstairs in the livingroom has become how they roll. It's all good. Our meet ups got more frequent.
Wife wanted us to try it at his place. I was against it, he was like...well ok but she really wanted to. Our next meet up was at his place. Way different, different bedroom, bed, bathroom, different smells...very unfamiliar. Wife really got off on the whole deal. All good.
Several more times at our home. Then we agreed to try an overnight night at his place. Wife was so turned on just thinking about it. The night we drove to his place was the first time she ever said how horny she was. It played out like usual, we each did her twice. I was like what now?? We were all in his king bed, chatting like we normally do. He zonked out. Wife asked if I was OK. TV was on, she fell asleep. Seemed like I laid there forever.
I woke about 3am to them fucking next to me real slow. She kept telling him to slow down and not to wake me. He finished and she saw I was watching. She asked if I was "ready" and I fucked her.
I woke about 7 and they were in the shower. I went in to go p e e and he was drying while she was rinsing. We all went into the bedroom, she told me they "went again" while I was sleeping. I did her then took a shower. We were all dressed and he said he wanted one more. He fucked her from behind. She got dressed and we left.
It was so damn weird but very hot. She talked about it all the way home. She told me she got up to p e e, was climbing over me to get back in the middle and he just climbed on and started, her words. My mind was a friggin mess but it was damn hot. I asked her how they did it while I was sleeping and she said she was on top.
There's no way I'd be OK with her doing this without me or if I wasn't watching it happen, that's part if the fun for us. But that night was a rush for sure.

We are not cuckold at all. We do enjoy time with a friend for mfm sexy fun. We always do this together, I watch them, he watches us. It's a fun time. It's always very weird for me when we get done and he's leaving, I never know what to say...thanks...see you next time...?
After we did it maybe 8 times with him over 3 years wife started to walk him to the door for a goodnight kiss. It took the werid-ness away. She'd come back to bed and told me how he fingered her while they kissed, it was hot. One night she was gone longer than usual so I looked and saw them fucking. They didn't know I was watching. He left and when she returned she told me. I wasn't really ok with it but I let it go. Them going again downstairs in the livingroom has become how they roll. It's all good. Our meet ups got more frequent.
Wife wanted us to try it at his place. I was against it, he was like...well ok but she really wanted to. Our next meet up was at his place. Way different, different bedroom, bed, bathroom, different smells...very unfamiliar. Wife really got off on the whole deal. All good.
Several more times at our home. Then we agreed to try an overnight night at his place. Wife was so turned on just thinking about it. The night we drove to his place was the first time she ever said how horny she was. It played out like usual, we each did her twice. I was like what now?? We were all in his king bed, chatting like we normally do. He zonked out. Wife asked if I was OK. TV was on, she fell asleep. Seemed like I laid there forever.
I woke about 3am to them fucking next to me real slow. She kept telling him to slow down and not to wake me. He finished and she saw I was watching. She asked if I was "ready" and I fucked her.
I woke about 7 and they were in the shower. I went in to go p e e and he was drying while she was rinsing. We all went into the bedroom, she told me they "went again" while I was sleeping. I did her then took a shower. We were all dressed and he said he wanted one more. He fucked her from behind. She got dressed and we left.
It was so damn weird but very hot. She talked about it all the way home. She told me she got up to p e e, was climbing over me to get back in the middle and he just climbed on and started, her words. My mind was a friggin mess but it was damn hot. I asked her how they did it while I was sleeping and she said she was on top.
There's no way I'd be OK with her doing this without me or if I wasn't watching it happen, that's part if the fun for us. But that night was a rush for sure.

Love it when her lover sleeps over .. the first time with her last lover was electric.. finally, after being well eaten and filled (yes - she let him cum in her pussy - we all fell asleep with her between us .. I woke to feel her gently kissing and working her way down to his chest, belly and his cock. I laid still so as not to disturb them ... those first kisses on his cock were electric.. especially hearing him moan ..and her moaning back. I knew he wanted to be back inside her pussy ... I also knew my wife, and she loves oraling a new cock and was going to leave him wanting more! He didn't want to wake me and so he had no choice but to lay still as my wife expertly worked on his cock and took him to the very edge! I heard him whisper how close he was, and heard her quietly moan back ... then he could not hold back any longer and exploded in her mouth... I knew she would also keep gliding her mouth up and down his cock as her came!!.. I felt him shuddering on the bed. Finally , she moved back up, and they fell asleep.

Back