When You see an Interracial Couple...

Never give it a second thought, if we (meaning the wife and I) see a couple of mixed ethnicity together we view it no differently than a couple of the same. We see 2 people who obviously enjoy each other and want to be together, nothing more. I've dated most races, as has the wife. We happened to fall in love , get married, have children, yet still are secure and able enough to indulge in our fantasies. I do not see a black guy with a white girl and automatically think.."Oh shes with him cause hes black"....thats the fucking problem with things. How about they are together because they are in love ,,,,or at least like each other. Hey NEWSFLASH not all black guys are Shane Diesel ok...gals might actually be with them cause they like them.

Since I've been here in Maine, I noticed that whenever I tell any white person that I'm from Africa, they tend to look at me rather differently.

I stayed with an interracial couple up in Maine, and the Mrs., told me how her folks never talk to her anymore because of that. Her *******'s dating a white girl, and her parents too are just as racist as you'd expect. I thought such was stuff you'd only hear about when going towards the southern states.

Back