What's your kink after being filled with bbc cum?

Helpful hint Ladies!

If you want to keep his sperm inside of you on the way home, but don't want the back of your dress showing a 'wet spot' as it leaked out while you sat in the car, do what I do, use a sanitary pad - like 'ALWAYS' or something similar! While rocking back further while sitting (hard to explain, women know what I'm talking about, more sitting on the small of your back, instead of directly on your cheeks) and using the sanitary pad, I've found that little actually leaks out.

Just a suggestion!

If you use a ******* cup, it holds everything inside. Then when you want, "pull the plug" and let the cum flow..

Good idea! Have to look in to that! But I think that a pad is simply easier. But your idea is quite interesting. Thank you for suggesting it!

You are correct a pad is alot simpler and way easier.. A pad doing what it's designed to do will also absorb what ever leaks out. Where as a cup will prevent anything from leaking out... I come down to how much "Product" you want lost in transit.. Speaking for myself, I dont want anything lost in transit when my wife comes home after she has been well fucked ;-).

I would have to say another round of hot and steamy sex and being filled up again with cum!!! Nothing feels better than getting filled up with warm cum over and over again, :mstickle::devilish::sex: My BF (@TopCat) knows just what I like, :love::lips:
like T C we all know what you and TC like
more of the same often
and the real beauty is that you know we all love following everything
that you do
and you share it with us devotees of you 2.
in the words of TINA TURNER you 2 are SIMPLY THE BEST

You are correct a pad is alot simpler and way easier.. A pad doing what it's designed to do will also absorb what ever leaks out. Where as a cup will prevent anything from leaking out... I come down to how much "Product" you want lost in transit.. Speaking for myself, I dont want anything lost in transit when my wife comes home after she has been well fucked ;-).

Will look in to it! Thanks!

Wife likes to bring it to me and show me the results of her being with her Bull. I always lick her clean. Then sometimes I get to fuck her and get to fill how her pussy fills all loose and wet.
I doubt you get to fuck her very often. She is BEAUTIFUL in all ways and BUILT for BBC while you are made to jerk your little penis like me. I love her body, her face, the way she loves being a slut for BBC and she has a wonderful CUCKOLDRESS ATTITUDE please get in touch with me, Michael

Back