What's the one thing you never thought you would do (but you did)

Accepting the guy who bullied me and made fun of me in front of my partner and everyone, as her regular BBC fuck friend now. His cock and hard fucking was just too good she told me. She knows I'm insecure about him and jealous, but her sexual satisfaction comes first.

Last edited:
I asked my wife about this recently, she told me the one thing she’s done she never thought she could/would ever do married and deeply in love as she is was taking a trip with a bull. She has gone to Jamaica, DR, Cancun, Cabo, Hawaii, Vegas and a fairly quick trip to Germany pre Covid with different bulls. most of those 3 nights away trips but Hawaii was 5 days and Germany was a week. She said she never ever envisioned doing that and the first trip or two was nervous and couldn’t really relax but she said they had so much awesome sex and fun outside the bedroom too she felt like it was dating. She said it was fun walking around holding hands, her wedding ring on reminding her of me and she said she would start missing me, then they’d get to the hotel that evening after a fun night out dining, dancing, partying and as soon as whoever she was on a trip with took their clothes off and that big black cock was dangling between their legs, all thoughts of missing me went away for a few hours!!!

My Husband usually posts on Here, But He asked me specifically to post My thoughts.
I have been since early in our marraige,and We started swapping with Friends who lived close to Us,I think Hubby got more out of it than Me, but we always found having sex on our own after swapping to be a turn on for both of us.
As We got older and with My Husbands encouragement, I had a number of White Lovers.
My Husband alway,s loved Me coming home to Him well used, He always gave Me such confidence,which He said I lacked.
When in bed We would talk about sex and the actual act, He would encourage Me to move on His cock ( He had a good sized cock ) a certain way, and to express myself during sex.
As we got older We started visiting Swinger,s clubs, My confidence grew with every visit as I liked to keep fit and was proud of My body, and,slowl realised I got a kick out of being watched having sex,as time went on I loved being watched having 3 ptns at the same time.
It drove my husband wild watching Me, I loved looking round the room and seeing all the other men and couples watching Me.
I think as time went by,We became a bit fed up with the scene, and for some time stopped swinging.
However We still enjoyed ( Both of Us ) flirting and sometimes having sex with other people on our own.
But We never did anything behind each others backs, My Husband always Loved Me telling Him about my night out in great detail, which would lead to our own superb sex.
Then We got back into Swinger s Clubs but only occasionally, by now I was in my late 40,s Hubby was almost 50.
Then one day a woman whom I was friendly with from a Swingers Club , phoned Me and asked if I would like to go with Her and 2other couples to a black only party.
I asked My husband what He thought, but He left it up to Me.
I asked the woman ,on the phone had She been before, She said She had and that knowing Me from white on white swinger,s clubs She said I would love it,and get a lot of attention,and that there would be some very well endowed guys there.
After She rang off , I felt so turned on by the thought of it, and said to Hubs “ I feel quite excited”
He nearer the time of the get together insisted We go shopping for some new underwear etc for Me..
We both became really horny about the upcoming party,and fucked our brains out ,so to speak.
Then it was The Friday of the party, I felt so excited all day from waking up,Hubby came home from work early, Our children were off hand by now, My Sister had the dog.
We met the other couples in a nearby pub, and then We were ready to go.
The level of excitement started to rise in Me,in anticipation of what I was going to do.
I felt good in myself and felt confident in my clothing and appearance,having been complimented by the others in the party.
We got in the lift up to the apartment which was a good size,When the door opened and I saw so many black and coloured guys all stark naked waiting for us, sent a shooting shiver down my spine to my Pussy.
We girls 4 of us sort of got spit up into 4 groups, I was undressed and my clothing handed to My Husband, whilst I was left with just my panties on.
I started doing what girls do and had some lovely black cocks in my mouth and hands, then one guy pulled My panties down and exposed My pussy, with My pierced clit and tattoos on my bum and tummy.
This immediately got a response from them, one of the saying “ Guys get a load of this” I looked over at My Husband who I could see was really excited watching, and went down on a mattress to receive what I had come for.
One of the guys asked Me what I wanted, I remember saying “ Just fill Me up “ I felt the first cock go inside and gently push inside me, It felt so good, then as the second one went inside Me and that strange sensation I always felt when taking two Men at the same time, the one underneath Me started kissing Me and I remember responding enthusiastically to His kisses until the third guy put His cock in front of Me to suck..
I remember looking across at My Husband who was clearly excited watching Me.
I was the only One of the 4 girls taking three at the same time.
Any Woman who has felt the thrill of pleasing three me at the same time especially with such lovely equipment there is only one word “ Exquisite”
Also,I,always got a kick out of being watched as well, I had a number of shuddering orgasms, before I felt the guy in My bottom cum off, followed shortly by His friend in My pussy, them followed by having the man shooting His load down My throat, Which I (As instructed alway,s make a meal of, for anyone watching benefit.
I had this from around 10.30pm till about 4am. When I had had enough.
I must say, all the guys there were complete Gentlemen, and I was treated respectfully.
One of the guys asked me if I would consider going back for another session.
As I was by now feeling sore, I did give Him my Mobile no and said I would think about it.
We left and got in the car to come Home,the first thing My Husband said was “ You are amazing !!! and how horny He was “ I reached down to My pussy feeling their cum still running out all over His Leather car seat, which I wiped round His face.
I always get a guilty feeling afterward,s asking Him if He still loved Me.
I remember Him stopping the car, reaching over and kissing Me telling Me that He loved Me dearly and that I was the most exciting Woman He had ever met.
We did go back again just us two on a number of occasions.
I realised how much I enjoyed sex with black/coloured guys with huge cock,s, After this the only White guy I had was My Husband.
If there are any Woman out there thinking of doing what I did or just trying that dark skin .
I would only say” Wow if You try it You will love it “

Last edited:
Things my wife Lorna never thought she would do and neither did I: Take large cocks in her ass;, do many gangbangs; be the target at breeding parties; engage with the dogs of some of her black boyfriends; love going to the ranch own by a black supremacist who require her to submit to their dogs, horses and donkeys.
Very Horny if real 😜

Her being able to easily take huge anal and fisting.

She was used to regular anal but an older black man with an apparently big cock according to him offered her point blank to anal train her at our regular swinger club. It was always a fetish we talked about and she wanted to try because she likes anal, but it can be tough or painful if it's big. Also the guy had done it to many girlfriends and wives at the club, so he was "known" among them and she accepted. My partner's friend who is in the BBC lifestyle urged her and introduced us, said it would change her sex life. He said had an eye for my gf for weeks (we are swinging regulars), grabbed her ass dancing that night, bought her drinks, etc.

So it started. Most weekends I would drive her to his place and he'd "train" her for the evening and she'd stay the night, and I picked her up in the morning. They hit it off right away and it went on for several months, and every few weeks she wanted me to buy bigger and bigger dildos and toys to use on her (she doesn't do anal with me, only toys). I was completely shocked at what would go in after 2-3 months. Extremely wide butt plugs, all of my fingers, thick dildos, etc I couldn't believe how easily she was taking it when it was so difficult before, and it was completely new seeing her open her asshole like that. So wide and gaping unlike I've ever seen it before, and didn't think I'd hear her moan like that and be so aggressive about pushing the toys in her. It was crazy to see so much in there and how much her personality changed compared to previous anal experiences (she was always very dirty in her talking but this was much more nasty). She was constantly trying to stretch more with her hands too. When I asked her about the "training" she was doing, she basically told me it was mostly toys she was using on herself and it was the best feeling in the world without giving details and talks about it with her girlfriends. Sometimes she fucks guys privately so I didn't insist. But I knew it was unlikely it was only toys and she was downplaying the guy, but that's fine and I've accepted it by now.

Well one night at the swinger club she told me she'd be spending the night at his place, even though she knew he made me very jealous and insecure. Still she often leaves with men so it was ok. After she left, her girlfriend who initially urged my wife told me her and the guy really hit it off and she can't stop talking about her weekends. The friend had been with him too and said they met on Fetlife (fetish site), and showed me his page.

Turns out, the guy is a major anal masochist. Had pictures of anal speculums, ass stretchers, monster dildos, brick butt plugs, etc. on his profile. All of his fetishes involved anal, including a bio saying "after I'm done with you your asshole will be looser than your pussy". Oh, and he has an actual sling at his place. He had pictures of women bent over with those toys in them, or him fisting them. Dozens of women. I checked every picture closely but couldn't recognize my wife in any of them, at least not at those angles since most of them were zoomed in on the ass. Oh, and his cock? A monster bull cock. Long hanging balls too. Now I knew why everyone at the club knew him. The thickness and girth made it actually frightening to look at and think about, and I had seen some big ones enter my wife, despite how insecure and jealous it makes me. I like humiliation, but still, the fact that she ditched me for a horse cock in front of everyone, and everyone except me apparently knew he had a horse cock and was regularly milking my wife with it, pushed me to my limits.

So there I am, in front of her friend, seeing picture after picture on his profile page of women getting their assholes stretched into gaping holes. From what I could tell he uses these monster toys, then when they're "ready" he dicks them. That's the "training", literally just stretching these girls out so he can fuck their assholes inside out. And he was doing this to my wife almost every weekend for months now. The ease with which she was doing anal toys now made sense in a scary way. Her girlfriend just giggled as if I was the most stupid person in the world because apparently "everyone" knew him and his kinks. she said "his play dates are anal-only, it's all he wants, but you get used to it".

I am used to my wife leaving with other men, sure. Half of the club has slept we it her and I knew that going in. But when I walked out that time, it dawned on me that this was way different than just a regular fuck and leave in the morning like so many black guys before. She was clearly attached to him and liked the Dom-slave aspect of it. I'm trying to support her despite the mixed feelings, insecurity and jealousy. I still can't believe she can handle him because he's so fucking huge, I'm not sure I'd survive seeing that. The thought of his horse cock in my wife's ass really reminds me of my place in the relationship.

It also dawned on me, about 1h after she left with him, that at that very moment she was probably bent over on the sling or doggy on his bed, like so many women before her, getting pounded relentlessly in the ass. And if it was anal only she would be getting her asshole abused all night. No wonder she always looks so destroyed and dispondent in the morning.

The fetish was fully realized, for sure, but at the cost of another man owning and likely ruining my wife's asshole for his own enjoyment, before he finds another one who gives up her hole.

I told her not to get too attached but their weekend "training" still continues to this day. I don't ask many questions anymore as long as she is satisfied and happy, and the truth might be ******* to hear of see.

Last edited:
Martin Lawrence You Go Girl GIF by Martin

Back