What should I wear out to attract black guys ?

It's a stolen pic...
Not you, stop posting stolen pics.
Sad...
Its one thing if people post what they like. Its another thing if they are pretending to be someone else.
C'mon guys. "She" was not saying it was "her". They just asked if "she" would "attract the BBC" if "she" was clothed or looked like that. - That's not the same thing. ;) BTW it is quite obvious that the pic was professionally shot for promotional reasons. just sayin'

i thought the same a lot of times on these forums. Why not just ask what woman's wear men find attractive? But then again, would that make sense? Tastes differ from person to person.
But i like seeing examples in the pictures posted here. :D

thats another goof question ; Does wearing the anklet or QOS tattoo work in public?
You are showing a QoS tat in your avatar, hence my question: Does it work for you?

The QoS is less recognized as a symbol but well-known to those who participate or are very interested in this lifestyle niche. That would still be a small minority of people. (This is mainly for the Black men here: So, please, help spread the word! ;) )

The anklet on the other hand is out there for centuries and has also been discussed in some non-lifestyle fashion forums as well. i think its meaning is widely known today but it is also often worn by women who either don't know or just don't care and wear it simply as a fashion accessory without a particular purpose on their minds. So it works best as a symbol either in combination with other symbols or clothing that gives away that vibe in addition (= somewhat revealing, sexy clothing plus maybe heels; also see my description/discussion of the Hotwife/Slutwife fashion styles). But the only thing that makes it unambiguous is when the woman who wears it also open-mindedly flirts with and sends smiles to those men of her interest. Then it does work well when worn in public. ;)

Hiya, Ok so this is one for the ladies who have more experience than myself, and also to the black guys of what they like to us a girl dressed up in. Say on a night out, attracting a black guy at a bar or club for example ? Is it more the sexy slutty look, short skirt and heels ass jiggling lol or tight leggings or more upper class long dress sophisticated look? Im not sure how to get the right balance. Advice plsssss! xx
Jewish wife, mom of twoSCAN0008nn.jpg

Hiya, Ok so this is one for the ladies who have more experience than myself, and also to the black guys of what they like to us a girl dressed up in. Say on a night out, attracting a black guy at a bar or club for example ? Is it more the sexy slutty look, short skirt and heels ass jiggling lol or tight leggings or more upper class long dress sophisticated look? Im not sure how to get the right balance. Advice plsssss! xx
Nothing. Just going in town and flirting.

Looking at some of your photos and seeing your magnificent and beautiful body, you could wear ANYTHING without even trying to look good.. you are a natural beauty that every man’s, black or white would be admiring you the first minute you walked in the door..
In my case, I’ve been black exclusive for more than 25 years now. I’m very petite and only a 100 lbs . and still have a very shapely body but what my black boyfriend liked me to wear when we went out causally, he always liked me wearing a tight slip over, or halter top, or t-shirt and depending on where we are going, either a short skirt or if it’s outdoor, he loves to show me off in short-shorts.. ZI don’t have big boobs, more proportionate to my petite body but I do have very erect nipples that shoe very easily to what I’m wearing on top. Yes, when I was a lot younger, not bragging but I got a lot of looks and attention and fortunately, I haven’t changed much snd he’s proud that I still look very good..

Back