My wife was married to black guy and I want her to go back to black so am taking her to Jamaica can anyone give me some advice.Shes not easy to convi

My wife was married to a Black guy and I'm desperate to see her fucked by a black cock.It seems the more I mention it the more she refuses.I have said I'd take her to Jamaica if she goes Black and she's agreed .But will she? Any advice or tips please.

Just do what you are going to do take her to Jamaica and let her loose, she will be back to black soon enough. You need to watch!!

don’t ******* it on her. just let nature take its course. From what I’ve read if you put her in a skimpy little bikini a bull will be trying to get her.
Maybe visit some nude beaches and see what happens.

I was not married to black guy but I had lot of experience with black guy. I really don't want to tell my husband but I cannot wait until I can meet black guys again. When we talked and he suggest more open marriage I still did not act like excited but I was.
How long did it take you to tell him you wanted BBC?

I don't think you need to do much more than what you have planned, just exposing her to these beautiful Jamaican black men will be more than enough. She won't be able to help herself and the sexual appeal that black men have will consume her
You'll both have great memories of Jamaica 🇯🇲

I was not married to black guy but I had lot of experience with black guy. I really don't want to tell my husband but I cannot wait until I can meet black guys again. When we talked and he suggest more open marriage I still did not act like excited but I was.
Oh Darling you can’t wait for more big black cocks in you mouth and pounding your holes, can you!!!

somehow you will have to let him know at some point. I can understand the hesitation. Good luck

Back