What should I wear out to attract black guys ?

myloveforblack

Female
Gold Member
Hiya, Ok so this is one for the ladies who have more experience than myself, and also to the black guys of what they like to us a girl dressed up in. Say on a night out, attracting a black guy at a bar or club for example ? Is it more the sexy slutty look, short skirt and heels ass jiggling lol or tight leggings or more upper class long dress sophisticated look? Im not sure how to get the right balance. Advice plsssss! xx

Last edited:
Hiya, Ok so this is one for the ladies who have more experience than myself, and also to the black guys of what they like to us a girl dressed up in. Say on a night out, attracting a black guy at a bar or club for example ? Is it more the sexy slutty look, short skirt and heels ass jiggling lol or more upper class sophisticated look? Im not sure how to get the right balance. Advice plsssss! xx

Sophisticated and sexy while bumping rap will do it .

Seeing as someone else basically posted the same post as me today I want to put another call out on this, thanks ladies and gents for all your appreciated advice !!!
?

This was what I tried on today....I subtly went with a ' BLACK AND WHITE ' Theme lol . Thoughts guys?
?

outfit.png

Last edited:
Hiya, Advice plsssss! xx
My experienced advice: Dress in a tasteful light gray, light wool skirt coming down to mid thigh. White cotton blouse; top two buttons unbuttoned; no bra....flesh colored stockings or no stockings at all.....black high heels....minimal or no makeup...definitely no nail polish.
Then you must go to as raunchy a bar as possible on "that side of town".....though an adult shop with gloryholes is best.
As for underneath it all....black boy shorts only.
Librarians pull this off the best.

My experienced advice: Dress in a tasteful light gray, light wool skirt coming down to mid thigh. White cotton blouse; top two buttons unbuttoned; no bra....flesh colored stockings or no stockings at all.....black high heels....minimal or no makeup...definitely no nail polish.
Then you must go to as raunchy a bar as possible on "that side of town".....though an adult shop with gloryholes is best.
As for underneath it all....black boy shorts only.
Librarians pull this off the best.
What about black nail polish?

I don't favor it myself...but so many do. My rec above was to heighten eroticism using the contrast of a respectable outfit with a raunchy decor. The nail polish would detract from that. I would wear neither lipstick nor nail polish, though perhaps a little mascara.
Hmm. I guess to each their own. My wife likes to wear classy makeup and lipstick and look sexy for the Bulls. I always tell her to dress to make BBC hard.

Maximize your assets! With high heels! Stockings and garterbelts are so erotic to real men. Lacy lingerie will keep them coming on. Nice but minimal makeup. Nice hair. Your best feminine behavior (sissy boi here). Act like he is your hero too.

I like my MWFs prim, proper and demure, with hair in a bun, long denim skirts and librarian shoes......

Different strokes. Speaking of stroking.........those quiet demure white women are feigns for BBC!

Back