What kind of black man you want?

What kind of black man do you want to meet and have sex with?

• Thug/Gangster Rapper

Votes: 100 20.2%
  • Rough/Physically Dominant/Violent

Votes: 171 34.6%
  • Blue Collar

Votes: 64 13.0%
  • Educated/Professional/"Cultured" Type

Votes: 178 36.0%
  • "Regular Guy"

Votes: 102 20.6%
  • Wimp

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Don't Care Long As He's Got A Big Hard Black Dick

Votes: 144 29.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Ridiculous, majority on as long as he’s got a big black dick. Give me a break.
Not a commentary, just a question coming out of confusion....why do you say "majority on as long as he's got a a big black dick" when that category has 85 votes at 26.9% while the educated/professional/cultured category had 119 votes and 37.7% and rough/physically domonant/violent had 111 35.1%. That sounds a lot fewer than a majority. :unsure:

Just askin'..

Not a commentary, just a question coming out of confusion....why do you say "majority on as long as he's got a a big black dick" when that category has 85 votes at 26.9% while the educated/professional/cultured category had 119 votes and 37.7% and rough/physically domonant/violent had 111 35.1%. That sounds a lot fewer than a majority. :unsure:

Just askin'..
Must be looking at a completely different list.

Just askin'..
Thats because people lie about it!

Alicia has a type, lol, and it is a combination of 2 and 4. She likes older men. She loves them greying around the temples, cultured and worldly but she has a thing for dominant men and more specifically Daddy Doms. She recently found a new boyfriend and we have been exploring that quite a bit lately. She is happy so I am too.

Personally, I'd say I'm a combination of #2 and #4. Anyone like that combination
Alicia has a type, lol, and it is a combination of 2 and 4. She likes older men. She loves them greying around the temples, cultured and worldly but she has a thing for dominant men and more specifically Daddy Doms. She recently found a new boyfriend and we have been exploring that quite a bit lately. She is happy so I am too.
Good for you guys! That sounds like me but I'm a little younger still. I put my comment before I read your post lol

Before I respond to your specific post, may I know where you and Alicia are located?

But so many white men really are wimps. We look the other way when our wife turns to a BBC for sex. If the wife gets pregnant we pay the bills.
True some get divorced but that is a dumb escape.
Most men are not wimps, black or white, you are just in the minority

Starting,…..Smart, and interesting in the bar, then once my mind is engaged and the body is following, the intelligence to tease and touch ….
Then the experience and to KNOW now is the time to be dominant, dragging me to the elevator and room
Finally the size of cock and volume of cum to make me scream so loud the neighbours call security.

I don’t want much….who can offer it?

We are same profile name and verified on SDC, SLS and Kasidie.F07E1509-04FD-40BD-9FD6-2865FA424957.jpegA0415B57-19DB-4405-8D55-2FCF4932EF5D.jpegD6476F92-0C60-4BB1-A3B1-9F687D1146B9.jpeg0325594F-34E8-47BA-AEA8-7C767560C860.jpeg

Starting,…..Smart, and interesting in the bar, then once my mind is engaged and the body is following, the intelligence to tease and touch ….
Then the experience and to KNOW now is the time to be dominant, dragging me to the elevator and room
Finally the size of cock and volume of cum to make me scream so loud the neighbours call security.

I don’t want much….who can offer it?

We are same profile name and verified on SDC, SLS and Kasidie.View attachment 5353404View attachment 5353405View attachment 5353407View attachment 5353408
I thimk I started this thread to attract and find people like you...who like and want what I am. DM's coming soon...;)

Last edited:
Back