What kind of black man you want?

What kind of black man do you want to meet and have sex with?

• Thug/Gangster Rapper

Votes: 100 20.2%
  • Rough/Physically Dominant/Violent

Votes: 171 34.6%
  • Blue Collar

Votes: 64 13.0%
  • Educated/Professional/"Cultured" Type

Votes: 178 36.0%
  • "Regular Guy"

Votes: 102 20.6%
  • Wimp

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Don't Care Long As He's Got A Big Hard Black Dick

Votes: 144 29.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
man after my own heart loved clean up
adds some thing extra to her enjoyment

Uh-huh!!! The very first vote was for the Educated/Professional/"Cultured" Type!! I sense the results may reveal a type of brother not popularized by the many posts on b2w!

Whoever casted that vote - would you leave a comment about your vote, your choice of men...and what your luck meeting such types on b2w?
Im a white man who was raped by 2 black men in the Army. They were very rough on me and I was in pain for several days. They used and abused me frequently after thaqt and now many years later I need violent sex

Was scared "Educated/Professional/"Cultured" Type was going to be last because that's literally me lol
very few white men aree strong enough to stop a black man from taking what he wants. A black man I met told me he was going to fuck my wife & I said n o way! So he punched me in the balls, I hit the floor, got kicked again an d was crying and begging sand finally said yes. It could happen to any white man.

I picked, blue collar, regular guy, educated professional cultured.
I like a domish guy, but not violent, fuck me hard, talk dirty but be respectful in general
I definitely don’t want anything to do with thugs or especially thug wannabe rappers, lol I’d get punched in the face for laughing at them.
Definitely not looking for a wimp
And I will write a potential guy off no matter how big their cock is if they rub me the wrong way in any way because I have the power and I don’t put up with bs, rude, no mannered mo fo’s
I am a twice divorced white man and have turned to other men for sex. Black men are far better than whites. I like a black man who takes command. I submit and accept punishment. Nothing severen but just so I remember who the boss is and to show myt respect for all blacks.

Anecdotally, it seems most white women on b2w want a dominant bbc. That is, they either are submissive or want to experience being submissive to a black man. Yet, I've seen comments that emphasize the requirement to be respected, treated like a "lady" and not a bitch ("it's a verb, not a noun!") or a common street slut. Some want to be courted, including great, diverse, intellectual conversation or to be taken to fancy places or dinners. Some women address themselves as being immersed in the hip-hop culture and want to be with men like they see in the videos. A few say "don't just say you want to fuck and show me your dick pics! Engage my mind first." While others turn the page or won't even consider men who don't have dick pics in their profile or aren't ready to just fuck.

Nothing wrong with any of that! And some women want combinations of more than one of those traits.

I'm curious about what any or all of this implies as to what would you - women - say is the type of black man you want to meet and have sex with from b2w. What is/are your type(s) that make you say, "yes -- this one!" Pick as many types in the poll as applicable.
Your number two option.... wife says physically dominant YES, but violent or rough is not her flavor so maybe refine the choices.... her next pick was educated so couldn't physically dominant and educated be the same man???

My wife has said this more than once, Educated/Professional/Cultured
• no rough stuff
• no attitudes
• no thugs no *******

White or blue collared, wouldn't necessarily matter, however, a truly business owner/executive would be more of what she'd be attracted.

Maybe ut's because I grew up with white collar parents in an average community, but blue collar workers have been a kink of mine.

That, and they usually have large muscles, which turns my knees to jelly!

Maybe ut's because I grew up with white collar parents in an average community, but blue collar workers have been a kink of mine.

That, and they usually have large muscles, which turns my knees to jelly!
When a black man gets on top of me and straddels me with his hard cock slapping my face I am in heaven!

Never heard of it, what is it?
you are taken to a shower and ****** to be under a very strong stream of wanter hitting your cock & balls. You are tied up naked of course and kept that way until you fall on the floor from the *******. I had that done to me 3 times in the Army. Punishment for disobeying the sergreants

I look for the guys who are the opposite of my husband. I dont need/want a caring man i want a guy to FUCK
Yes I understand. My wife needed to be fucked hard and I could not do that. She had severalm black men who really fucked her hard and she loved it. She also liked to deny me sex and lock me in chastity for months at a time. I almiost went out of my mind!

Back