What kind of black man you want?

What kind of black man do you want to meet and have sex with?

• Thug/Gangster Rapper

Votes: 100 20.2%
  • Rough/Physically Dominant/Violent

Votes: 171 34.6%
  • Blue Collar

Votes: 64 13.0%
  • Educated/Professional/"Cultured" Type

Votes: 178 36.0%
  • "Regular Guy"

Votes: 102 20.6%
  • Wimp

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Don't Care Long As He's Got A Big Hard Black Dick

Votes: 144 29.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Was a knucklehead in my youth running the streets and getting into ******* before I turned 18. Thank got they seal that record and give you a fresh start! LOL! Got discipline in the Marine Corps were they provided travel, education, and culture!

I consider myself a refined human being. I'm an educated professional, a GQ smooth ladies man with all the swag and gentlemanly qualities that a hotwife loves until I get you into that bedroom and firmly treat you like the BBC slut that hubby knew you were destined to be! Now I'm a nice guy in the streets and a bad boy in the sheets here to show your hubby how much of a dirty girl you are and how much fun you can have with a big black cock and he will not be disappointed when you're laying there after I'm done legs spread wide, and cum is oozing out of your well stretched, well used married pussy, telling him "it's your turn now"!♠️

When I get the chance to wish freely, but a wish is not the same as demands, I prefer that he is an attractive man, educated, well traveled, has very good self-esteem but is also polite and respectful, attentive to me and can behave in all contexts, quite well dressed, can have a sensible conversation and meet a woman like me in a good way and has the ability and knowledge how to do to seduce me.
I like it a lot if he is a skilled dancer who can seduce me by dancing hot and sexy with me, which is so natural for almost all black men,
but which is missing in my white husband and in most white men.

But in the next step, it is very important to me that the respectful man has the ability to open up and show his hotter self and show that he desires me and wants me, demands me and shows that he has decided to take me,
show it much more clearly and directly than ordinary white men dare to do.
He should have the ability to be an absolute devil in bed, and elsewhere.
Much more excited, much more dominant, much much more horny and more of everything, much hotter and more often, repeated and then he decides to take me again when I already thought several times that it was over, much more interested and focused on make love to me, or just to take me and fuck me his way, much more motivated to give me an experience I will never forget.
Much more of all the sexual variants and of all the things that I might not like at all or even tolerate from my white husband.
That is, when I get the chance to wish freely...

Was a knucklehead in my youth running the streets and getting into ******* before I turned 18. Thank got they seal that record and give you a fresh start! LOL! Got discipline in the Marine Corps were they provided travel, education, and culture!

I consider myself a refined human being. I'm an educated professional, a GQ smooth ladies man with all the swag and gentlemanly qualities that a hotwife loves until I get you into that bedroom and firmly treat you like the BBC slut that hubby knew you were destined to be! Now I'm a nice guy in the streets and a bad boy in the sheets here to show your hubby how much of a dirty girl you are and how much fun you can have with a big black cock and he will not be disappointed when you're laying there after I'm done legs spread wide, and cum is oozing out of your well stretched, well used married pussy, telling him "it's your turn now"!♠️
Good thing I had time to write my two posts before I read your post. I like what you write

The categories are irrelevant to me. It’s about chemistry. I like smart, funny men who have their life together. Be good at what you do, be kind. And be in to me 😂. And don’t forget, all of the types you mentioned may not advertise their dominance until you’re in their bed.
In fact, reserving it for the bed is exactly the idea (It's like the song says: "treat you like a lady in the streets (read: in public) but a freak in the bed...")

Over 40% for educated / professional types, less than 15% for blue collar - the 2nd last category if we consider wimps. What's wrong with the industrial working class?

Over 40% for educated / professional types, less than 15% for blue collar - the 2nd last category if we consider wimps. What's wrong with the industrial working class?
"Regular guys" can certainly be working class, especially if you exclude the 'regular' educated/professionals. I dare say dominant/physical men certainly fit in industrial working class. And industrial working class brothers certainly have a dominant presence in a group with big hard black dicks. That gives the generic 'working class' over 80% in the aggregate.

See? Enough to go around for everybody. . :devilish:

A decent man with a big cock. Love my pussy being streched and full of cum. This is what my pussy looked like after he was finished with me

Attachments

• photo-ffadult-r40-s2-436184534_41245.1265112670.32.main.jpg
    photo-ffadult-r40-s2-436184534_41245.1265112670.32.main.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 128E6A5C-464E-404F-8E69-F677DACE1981.jpeg
    128E6A5C-464E-404F-8E69-F677DACE1981.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 112
Back