What kind of black man you want?

What kind of black man do you want to meet and have sex with?

• Thug/Gangster Rapper

Votes: 100 20.2%
  • Rough/Physically Dominant/Violent

Votes: 171 34.6%
  • Blue Collar

Votes: 64 13.0%
  • Educated/Professional/"Cultured" Type

Votes: 178 36.0%
  • "Regular Guy"

Votes: 102 20.6%
  • Wimp

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Don't Care Long As He's Got A Big Hard Black Dick

Votes: 144 29.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

James Moody

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
Anecdotally, it seems most white women on b2w want a dominant bbc. That is, they either are submissive or want to experience being submissive to a black man. Yet, I've seen comments that emphasize the requirement to be respected, treated like a "lady" and not a bitch ("it's a verb, not a noun!") or a common street slut. Some want to be courted, including great, diverse, intellectual conversation or to be taken to fancy places or dinners. Some women address themselves as being immersed in the hip-hop culture and want to be with men like they see in the videos. A few say "don't just say you want to fuck and show me your dick pics! Engage my mind first." While others turn the page or won't even consider men who don't have dick pics in their profile or aren't ready to just fuck.

Nothing wrong with any of that! And some women want combinations of more than one of those traits.

I'm curious about what any or all of this implies as to what would you - women - say is the type of black man you want to meet and have sex with from b2w. What is/are your type(s) that make you say, "yes -- this one!" Pick as many types in the poll as applicable.

Uh-huh!!! The very first vote was for the Educated/Professional/"Cultured" Type!! I sense the results may reveal a type of brother not popularized by the many posts on b2w!

Whoever casted that vote - would you leave a comment about your vote, your choice of men...and what your luck meeting such types on b2w?

...and a Thug lover made #2 (no, I ain't doing this for every vote, ya'll -- just for the first 3 votes. (Why? Cause 3 is my lucky number, goddamnit!!)

@couple 4 fun Guess what? Born and raised in the ghetto, educated in a private New England prep school, elite liberal arts college, law school (guess where?), studied abroad in Europe for a year and have performed in visual arts and music professionally. If that isn't your top pick, I don't know what is. Message me...;)

Last edited:
Anecdotally, it seems most white women on b2w want a dominant bbc. That is, they either are submissive or want to experience being submissive to a black man. Yet, I've seen comments that emphasize the requirement to be respected, treated like a "lady" and not a bitch ("it's a verb, not a noun!") or a common street slut. Some want to be courted, including great, diverse, intellectual conversation or to be taken to fancy places or dinners. Some women address themselves as being immersed in the hip-hop culture and want to be with men like they see in the videos. A few say "don't just say you want to fuck and show me your dick pics! Engage my mind first." While others turn the page or won't even consider men who don't have dick pics in their profile or aren't ready to just fuck.

Nothing wrong with any of that! And some women want combinations of more than one of those traits.

I'm curious about what any or all of this implies as to what would you - women - say is the type of black man you want to meet and have sex with from b2w. What is/are your type(s) that make you say, "yes -- this one!" Pick as many types in the poll as applicable.
Great Topic Sir

Back