What kind of black man you want?

What kind of black man do you want to meet and have sex with?

• Thug/Gangster Rapper

Votes: 100 20.2%
  • Rough/Physically Dominant/Violent

Votes: 171 34.6%
  • Blue Collar

Votes: 64 13.0%
  • Educated/Professional/"Cultured" Type

Votes: 178 36.0%
  • "Regular Guy"

Votes: 102 20.6%
  • Wimp

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Don't Care Long As He's Got A Big Hard Black Dick

Votes: 144 29.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
you are taken to a shower and ****** to be under a very strong stream of wanter hitting your cock & balls. You are tied up naked of course and kept that way until you fall on the floor from the *******. I had that done to me 3 times in the Army. Punishment for disobeying the sergreants
That sounds like ******* indeed! That muqt hurt so much...

That sounds like ******* indeed! That muqt hurt so much...
It is a strange combination of ******* pain ans ]]d sexual stimulation that brings you to the point of cuming but you never do. Finally laying on the shower floor with the stream of water still hitting you they turn it off and make you suck several black cocks and then let me masturbate which actually hurt

It is a strange combination of ******* pain ans ]]d sexual stimulation that brings you to the point of cuming but you never do. Finally laying on the shower floor with the stream of water still hitting you they turn it off and make you suck several black cocks and then let me masturbate which actually hurt
This is done to men in prison too and used as ******* for prisoners.

And now I wanna try it! Thank you for the precision!
I've had water ******* 3 times. First time about 20 minutes. Then 30 and the last time 45 minutes. I was on the floor crying and begging to stop. When I finally was told to masturbate when I came it hurt.

so go & enjoy it

yes and told me I was a sissy and told me my small penis was useless and no woman could ever get off from it.The third time one of them said he was going to have me castrated but he never did it. He threatened and got me scared to death.
Damn, military life might have been a good choice for me XD

Your number two option.... wife says physically dominant YES, but violent or rough is not her flavor so maybe refine the choices.... her next pick was educated so couldn't physically dominant and educated be the same man???
I know a real life example of just what your wife wants from the menu -- a custom ordered black man in Baltimore who goes by the name James Moody.;)

My wife has said this more than once, Educated/Professional/Cultured
• no rough stuff
• no attitudes
• no thugs no *******

White or blue collared, wouldn't necessarily matter, however, a truly business owner/executive would be more of what she'd be attracted.
I know this guy... ;) :cool:

Back