What kind of black man you want?

What kind of black man do you want to meet and have sex with?

• Thug/Gangster Rapper

Votes: 100 20.2%
  • Rough/Physically Dominant/Violent

Votes: 171 34.6%
  • Blue Collar

Votes: 64 13.0%
  • Educated/Professional/"Cultured" Type

Votes: 178 36.0%
  • "Regular Guy"

Votes: 102 20.6%
  • Wimp

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Don't Care Long As He's Got A Big Hard Black Dick

Votes: 144 29.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
My wife recently formulated her priorities based on her limited experience: respectful and ready to start slow. Not violent. Capable to maintain easy and funny conversation. Well-hung is not essential but desirable. With good stamina.

PRETTY SIMPLE FOR MY TASTES: INTELLIGENT, CONFIDENT, CHARMING AND SEXY....AT LEAST FIRM IN NATURE SEXUALLY AS IM MORE SUBMISSIVE IN SEX PLAY....OH AND GREAT VERBAL SKILLS MAKE ME TINGLE GRRRR

PRETTY SIMPLE FOR MY TASTES: INTELLIGENT, CONFIDENT, CHARMING AND SEXY....AT LEAST FIRM IN NATURE SEXUALLY AS IM MORE SUBMISSIVE IN SEX PLAY....OH AND GREAT VERBAL SKILLS MAKE ME TINGLE GRRRR
My wife was never satisfied with our sex. She had a few guys b 4 me and said she needed more. I finally gave in and said ok. Not only did she start having fantastic sex with a black man but my own sex fun expanded to lots of things and it was a terrific decision

A decent man with a big cock. Love my pussy being streched and full of cum. This is what my pussy looked like after he was finished with me

What a beautiful sight ! 🤩 What a delicious pussy! She is so gorgeous and sexy! May I ask you: Did your husband like this?

Back