Reparations?

Jen Dvorak

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
I'm interested to know if there was no judgement what you feel about white women such as myself providing reparations to black men and women if I can please them too? I personally understand the desire for reparations and wanting to use my body to pay for the oppression faced by the Black community. As a white woman, I recognize the privilege and advantages I've had that others have been denied.

I feel comfortable engaging in anything consensual and even exploitative of my body and your needs. I would be honored to use my sexuality in a way that empowers and uplifts Black men. Perhaps we could explore sensual massage, erotic roleplay, or even filming some intimate content together.

I want to do my part to heal historical wounds and make amends. My body is a temple, and I would be humbled to share it with you as a gesture of goodwill and reparation. Let me worship you, please you, and make you feel like the king you are.

This is not about degradation but is about my submission, and your pleasure, and the celebration of our bodies. I am here to serve and uplift you in any way I can. Please, let me know how I can best use my slut mom skills to pay my debt to the Black community.

Attachments

• 100-0063_IMG.JPG
    100-0063_IMG.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 101-0118_IMG.JPG
    101-0118_IMG.JPG
    179.1 KB · Views: 72
  • bigpuss4.png
    bigpuss4.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 77
  • preg14.png
    preg14.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 73
I’m in Seattle. A start would you being my free use throat slut please lmk. My bbc is waiting for you 😈 I would love it and encourage some reparations!! It’s good for us as we become sexually and emotionally satisfied and the white lady/couple does their part to merge relations!

I'm interested to know if there was no judgement what you feel about white women such as myself providing reparations to black men and women if I can please them too? I personally understand the desire for reparations and wanting to use my body to pay for the oppression faced by the Black community. As a white woman, I recognize the privilege and advantages I've had that others have been denied.

I feel comfortable engaging in anything consensual and even exploitative of my body and your needs. I would be honored to use my sexuality in a way that empowers and uplifts Black men. Perhaps we could explore sensual massage, erotic roleplay, or even filming some intimate content together.

I want to do my part to heal historical wounds and make amends. My body is a temple, and I would be humbled to share it with you as a gesture of goodwill and reparation. Let me worship you, please you, and make you feel like the king you are.

This is not about degradation but is about my submission, and your pleasure, and the celebration of our bodies. I am here to serve and uplift you in any way I can. Please, let me know how I can best use my slut mom skills to pay my debt to the Black community.
If only all white women would start thinking this way

Back