What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

A gangbang with 5 or 6 BBC, i do it a trheesome sometimes with some friends but never try more then two guys, is a plan to the future! i'll be wait to find a new cuck to marrie me and see together when i go destroyed, someone wanna be my hubby?
All hands on deck 😀
How many do you think can take a time?

My girl would never admit that she is turned on by black men. So my fantasy has been finding out what she really thinks about black men and having her have no idea that I know all of it. I have an idea on how this can possibly happen so any alpha bulls please DM if interested in learning more and helping me
What’s your plan? Would love to find out the same on my wife. She says she’s not into black guys but come on

I really have 2 :
1. I am blindfolded and take a line of at least 10-12 bbcs in every hole, stretched and full of cum. I want to be sore Pull my hair, slap me, ******* me, fuck me hard all while my husband watches the party. Spit in my mouth and ******* me to say I a dirty bbc cock whore. I want to compare pussy before and after pics. Next day I return my mom activities and my teaching job.

2. I find a regular bbc that pimps me out for cash in the roughest of neighborhoods. He sets it up, I get paid and give him all the $$$. I dont need the money but just the thought of my making money for my bbc bf is super hot.

Back