What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

You and I are watching the game and your wife who can care less about it, keeps coming into the room wearing the tiniest and sexiest of clothes...knowing very well it will drive us both crazy for her. You resist but I cant, all I do is stare and lust after her in my mind. And it shows by my hard erection from seeing her. At some point she sits beside me and flirts with me in front of you. she basically seduces me into kissing her lips and neck and shoulders to the point I cant stop myself from just taking her right there in front of you. WIN/WIN for you the game and another game happening all at once. you sit back and just admire her enjoyment of that moment. .... i take her off the couch onto the floor and position her in a multiple of ways.... all the while we hear the game going on in the background but dont even care anymore
Damn...
I loved that little story

I have several.
1. I want my wife to go black and bare.
2. I would like to see my wife in public with blacks.
3. I would like to see my wife please a black couple.
4. I’d love to come home and find my wife in bed with 3 or 4 black men fucking her bare.
5. I want her to be black only
6. I want her to be black owned.
7. If she was younger I would want her to be black bred.
that's a great list.

I have several.
1. I want my wife to go black and bare.
2. I would like to see my wife in public with blacks.
3. I would like to see my wife please a black couple.
4. I’d love to come home and find my wife in bed with 3 or 4 black men fucking her bare.
5. I want her to be black only
6. I want her to be black owned.
7. If she was younger I would want her to be black bred.
1, 3, 4 (the most, that would be HOT)

I expected to read rough and stronger fantasies
What she usually ask me a lot is consensual rapee. It seems like an act at first and just theater until I start chokiing the girl and leaving her breathless, until she barely faints.
After that, they are handcuffed and partially immobilized. When she wake up already being fucked rough, not knowing if they are delusional or if it is reality.
And the cycle continues until the next faint or orgasm

Last edited:
Back