What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

What is your one biggest interracial fantasy?
I’ve been talking to a black guy for many years on text messaging. We have exchanged pics and videos. He is in an open relationship with his wife. They swing alone and or together. He is my age now (63.) He is very kind and a gentleman. My husband actually set our meeting up online way back in 2009. Originally I wasn’t too talkative but after awhile I became more open to his texts. It wasn’t always about sex but many other subjects we often spoke about. His wife is fine with him texting me as is hubby of course. I have gone as far as masturbating while sexting him, and him with me. I started wanting to have sex with him after a year or so of us texting. We talked about the three of us meeting several times but life got in the way. He moved several times over the years yet we have kept in contact. I have found that he is the main fantasy I think about when I want to cum, even while my husband is playing with me. My husband isn’t able to have sex anymore due to medical problems that affect his erections. He still plays with me as I do with him but a dildo even the realistic ones just aren’t the real thing!
After talking about this with hubby for years and him being kinda hesitant for me having sex with another guy we kinda got in a rut where he wasn’t sure and then neither was I so we have wasted years thinking and not doing!
When my health took a strange turn this year we have talked about this often and our QTL isn’t all that great have decided once I am able to have sex again we are both going to enjoy having another man, or men, have sex with me while he watches or joins in however it makes him happy.
So in 2 months my fantasy will hopefully come true at a local swingers club.
I hope to meet my “friend” there and have sex alone with him first in a private room, then have others joins us, including my husband for a small orgy with me in the center. I want to try DP with my friend and another man who is experienced in that. I want three men to take me and once they are finished they cum inside and all over my kitty. Then hubby and I can lay together while he cleans me up and I have a final earth shattering orgasm.

Back