What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

My ultimate interracial fantasy, is to once again be the regular submissive sissy faggot to a dominant man with a BBC while also being married to a beautiful woman, who knows from the beginning of our relationship, that we both want extra cock in our relationship (and we will share it with each other where possible). We would all be happy satisfied and have each other's best interests at heart.

This is not ir but just happend and our 1st of any kind..so i forgot to tell wife(or did i) but i had 3 buddys over to watch ufc..she was already in b3d time cloths short tight shorts and can see outline of pussy through them and a white wife beater..we was kinda fooling around and then door knocked and they came in we had blanket out so she coverd but when i sat back down she seem3d a bit upset..well after few she says has go to bathroom so i start saying stuff like you body is going to be looked at..She acted like didnt want but when got up you could see all looking and not being shy about it..While she in restroom all was man she looked good and things like that..when she comes back she asked if said anything and i said ya they was saying how good you looked and stuff..so during fights i start rubbing her under covers and talking asking if wants me to stop and that im sure can see you moving...so i said Hey you still want that massage she like yes she lays on table and im rubbing her and barley rubbing pussy and i can feel it getting hot..so after a few i said got cramp who wants to way hand feels better..all 3 said yes she said huh and i talked her into..well this buddy ive known for years and he has a huge dick and in past ive showed to wife..he rubbing her then he starts rubbing her ass and talking to her he ask if she wants him stop she said no..well other 2 rub her for a few..then she made them stop but when she got back on couch under covers her pussy was so wet and she was horny...its close

Back