What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Having a couple of horse hung black men freshly released from prison move in with the wife and me and take over the house. Breeding her and abusing and using and of course humiliating me. This has mainly always been a fantasy of my wifes to have a black man that's been in jail before to come in and talk to me as if i am his prison bitch and of course use me like one. Making me do his laundry like as in folding his underwear and helping him to use the bathroom and making me sleep on the floor and giving him the bed. ******* me in our large walk in shower or anywhere in the house he feels like. Shes had this fantasy for a long time only our bulls we have sessions with have never been into it.

a bbc bull filling my blondie's pussy then I lick it till I make her clean while my blondie gf and my bull are kissing and laughing at me 🥵

Attachments

• 407168D5-E8C8-4730-A14B-0DAF6850AAD9.png
    407168D5-E8C8-4730-A14B-0DAF6850AAD9.png
    970.1 KB · Views: 119
  • DE28B2CB-D80E-48C4-B290-47BB1C307B39.jpeg
    DE28B2CB-D80E-48C4-B290-47BB1C307B39.jpeg
    218.6 KB · Views: 116
  • 4BC908E7-B8C6-4BC7-B448-EE9AB6C04560.jpeg
    4BC908E7-B8C6-4BC7-B448-EE9AB6C04560.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 123
I’d just love to see her satisfied repeatedly by a hung thick bbc and him telling me to clean them up and tell me she didn’t know what she was missing being taken by a real man and will be on a regular basis from now on.

I love reading these fantasy threads 1) because they tend to be dominated by cuckhold type men and 2) some of the answers are just absolutely crazy. I think to myself when do you think this up? Do you come to these conclusions after you have exhausted every other possible scenario? And none of them seem to take the women’s thoughts or significance into play at all. It’s just all about the male.

I love reading these fantasy threads 1) because they tend to be dominated by cuckhold type men and 2) some of the answers are just absolutely crazy. I think to myself when do you think this up? Do you come to these conclusions after you have exhausted every other possible scenario? And none of them seem to take the women’s thoughts or significance into play at all. It’s just all about the male.
Although my wife does have boyfriends she doesn't involve me in any way in her extramarital activity. It’s something she does when I’m traveling or she is. When we are together she doesn’t see other men. I’ve asked her if she could ever get into a more traditional type cuckold relationship but she’s definitely not interested in that at all. I think that’s why my fantasies tend to involve HER as the central figure where she is the one being overwhelmed with pleasure and attention and I’m just an ‘innocent bystander,’ not an active participant in their games or lovemaking.
I also often fantasize about Domination and Sexual humiliation, (humiliation for me) but in those fantasies she’s not in them. It’s usually me and a Male partner. I have a Regular Dom I see whenever I’m in Austin but he’s white. In my fantasies my Dom is almost always a black man.
Anyway, thanks for you perspective. This in mine. For whatever it’s worth. :)

About 2 months ago I met an 19year old on here. He sent me a pick he was handsome strong and hard. He lives close and talked about meeting me and sharing me with his cousins then giving me to them. He got me to give up my address then it became soo real. He got me to start posting pictures of myself with my face. When one of his cousins reached out to me I I couldn’t sleep. Then he was gone. Deleted himself My fantasies

Back