What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Nice Paul. It would be nice on a particular friday night a group of ex pro footballers are getting planty of attention from all the white waitressees and at closing your wife tells you she and the other waitresses are invited to a party with the ex nfl guys and for him not to wait up for her.

and I would know that she was doing this willingly, and wantonly.

Nice, except why should the white boys be allowed to just sit and watch? :confused:
They should be put to work as busboys cleaning up the tables that their wives are serving. That way they earn their keep and get to witness their wives being manhandled up close, personal and not be able to do anything about it. :D
You are right of course. What would we busboys wear as uniform?

You are right of course. What would we busboys wear as uniform?

Well, it is your fantasy, but as a suggestion: a black service style tuxedo with all the usual trimmings, but in place of the bow tie, a choker similar to that of the wives' that says "Mr.(husband's name)", i.e.: Mr.Reynolds. The wife's choker should say: Mrs. Reynolds (or whatever).

Imagine the fun the black men would have teasing the white husbands while manhandling their wives. "Mr. Burns, I have to tell you your wife has the nicest ass. It's so round and firm to the touch. Oh, be a good boy and bring me another glass of water when you're done clearing away these dishes so your wife doesn't need to get up from my lap."

I forget that my ex husband is coming over. He finds me in the livingroom with three black men having sex. I just tell him to come back in a few hours, i will be busy for a while!
I wish my ex would invite me over to watch such a scene. Then all the black men tied me up and make me watch her get the big cock she always wanted. Perhaps her sisters come visit along with her best girl friends, so they can also try Big Black Cock and laugh at me helpless and admitting i have a pathetic penis.

Back