What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

mine is to see the wife get gang band ,we go to a all black bar we are the only white couple , the wife have a few drinks .as the night go she on the dance floor with with younger black guy i watch as he filling her up the next thing i know her has her top off next come off her bra, before i know her is completely naked with 5 or 6 guys dancing around her . then i see the owner locking the door and the pushing 2 table together .now the dancing with are naked to and have laying on the table before the night is over she fucked by every guy in the the bar and has her pussy licks by few of the female . this is a fantasy we have talk about a lot and one day we are going to make it happy.........

My ultimate interracial fantasy would be to become a live-in servant/butler/slave to a dominant black/white or black/black couple and beeing able to watch pregnancies and to help to rear the children. Whilst I am ****** into complete chastity all th time!

mine is to see the wife get gang band ,we go to a all black bar we are the only white couple , the wife have a few drinks .as the night go she on the dance floor with with younger black guy i watch as he filling her up the next thing i know her has her top off next come off her bra, before i know her is completely naked with 5 or 6 guys dancing around her . then i see the owner locking the door and the pushing 2 table together .now the dancing with are naked to and have laying on the table before the night is over she fucked by every guy in the the bar and has her pussy licks by few of the female . this is a fantasy we have talk about a lot and one day we are going to make it happy.........
OMG, yes please:lips::lips::lips::lips:

1) My wife with DFW Knight. Dinner first, the three of us, and then she spends the night alone with him (and a cameraman), to be recorded and released in full upon her retirement. The morning after, just a private session, unrecorded, with me watching. She should wear his shirt to bed and for the morning session; he always dresses so nicely!
2) A current NCAA Division I athlete spending the weekend at our house.
3) A major American corporation giving its employees a "black sex room" as an employee benefit, and with it, a change in norms and a realization that it's a feminine need.

Back