What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I would love to come home from work and as I pull in the driveway two or three black guys that I have never met before are coming out of the house. They stop and say “Hi, you must be Amy’s husband nice to meet you. Amy is still upstairs in bed” then they get in their car and leave. I quietly walk in the house and up to the bedroom and Amy is laying there naked and obviously exhausted. Her eyes are closed with her legs slightly spread as she rubs her pussy. I look at her gaping pussy while she is playing with her clit. Cum is oozing out of her pussy and down her ass as she cums loudly. she then opens her eyes and smiles “I’ve been a very good whore today honey, come to bed and let me tell you all about it.”.

Rent my spare bedroom out to black college guys. Or just let them stay for free. Wife leaves our bed every night to go fuck them while I sleep. I am awaken by her sitting on my face, dumping hot black seed all over my face. I gladly suck all the cum out of her while she tells me about their superior cock.
Then we go back to sleep.

Once in a while she lets me 69 her while he drills her married cunt from behind. I lick his nuts and suck his hard cock once in a while. He either cums inside her, cums with his swollen cock down my throat, or jacks off a few inches above my open mouth so I can watch his cum falling into my mouth. In any case, I swallow his seed.
Hot!

Rent my spare bedroom out to black college guys. Or just let them stay for free. Wife leaves our bed every night to go fuck them while I sleep. I am awaken by her sitting on my face, dumping hot black seed all over my face. I gladly suck all the cum out of her while she tells me about their superior cock.
Then we go back to sleep.

Once in a while she lets me 69 her while he drills her married cunt from behind. I lick his nuts and suck his hard cock once in a while. He either cums inside her, cums with his swollen cock down my throat, or jacks off a few inches above my open mouth so I can watch his cum falling into my mouth. In any case, I swallow his seed.
Bm: "Mister, how much is the monthly rent for the room please?"
Yeahsureyeah: "Oh don't worry 'bout that. Just bring a current medical certificate of yours before moving in. Important: No findings of STDs!"
Bm: ???

:bounce:

I get tired of hiding what we are really like from everyone so ... I would like to move into a townhouse, decorate it with tasteful nudes and sexy pictures of me with other men. Have neighbors over and if they comment on the pics just explain my husband and I are swingers, and specifically I am a slut. Talk to the neighborhood wives and tell them if their husband wants sex and they are too tired, send him over and I will take care of him. He wants a blowjob and you are not into that, send him over. In general I would like everyone to know I am a slut, and for them to all be okay with it and for all of the guys to stop by whenever they want to fuck me. Might be a bit more realistic if many of the neighbors we single guys. Have neighborhood pool parties and BBQ's where I publicly let everyone have a turn with me.

To just find one real bbc loving couple/slut here in columbia sc!!!!!!
SERIOUSLY I lve Found A Couple But Now It’s Like The Wrong Type Of “Guys” Know About The Site I Understand EverOne Has A Kink But Some Of It Is Going OverBoard Fake Pictures Google Pictures Hell SomeTimes NO PICTURE ??‍♂️ It’s Get Annoying Odd And Once They Understand That There Hiding Behind Fake Pictures And THEN There Phone When It Get CREEPY & WEIRD I Most Definitely Understand Some Are Jst Here For Pictures And Videos Also Protect YourSelfs

Not Just Columbus THE WHOLE SITE

My IR fantasy is a bit extreme. But it's where we live in a world where black men and women are officially treated as superior. Laws are made for the black race, for example it's against the law for a white person to walk on the same side of the road as a black person, white families are ****** to give up their homes to black people that are homeless, by law you have to give up your seat on a bus/train to a black person...that kind of thing. Instead of paying taxes for a year white women can choose to have a black baby instead. ?

Back