What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

not my ultimate fantasy but its is Sammys she has always said she wants me to take black guys balls both of them in my mouth as he unloads in her, but so far its not happened and I cant ever see it happening as mostly she fucks on her own

Gang bang (well, a small one) is out of the way, so a bigger one (6-10 guys) ranks at #1.

Finding a local Gentleman Bull to have an ongoing thing with (sex is so much hotter when trust and rapport exist) is #2.
You are absolutely correct...would voluteer for the position. Except for the fact that i cannot reveal myself online because my work involving secure
Contacts and confidential information...you deserve to be thoroughly enjoyed, fucked into *******

not my ultimate fantasy but its is Sammys she has always said she wants me to take black guys balls both of them in my mouth as he unloads in her, but so far its not happened and I cant ever see it happening as mostly she fucks on her own
i wonder what black man would let that happen. There should be a lot of trust established between all of you first. It is a very dominant position on your part unless you've lost all of your teeth already. o_O And practically/physically very hard to achieve. ;)

Last edited:
Just recently lived out a fantasy. My wife invited one of her girlfriends over to introduce her to the pleasure of getting fucked by a black man. She decided to share her boyfriend with Karen. Her boyfriend is 15 years younger, and quite muscular. He barebacked both of them and came inside Karen seeing as it was her first time being blacked.
Karen is definitely hooked now and Amy shares with her on a regular basis. Karen’s husband and I watch, then get sloppy seconds and thirds, as the girls each get fucked by all of us by the end.

Back