What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Simple. Because it draws more attention. BMWF couples are aesthetically appealing.
hmgoepprod

hmgoepprod

I think they would make a great couple. Don't you agree?
Omg yes. I'm always on the lookout for couples like them. I call the the perfect mismatch. P erfect for them being so opposite and mismatch for how society would see them.

Balancing being the perfect suburban wife and mom with being a BBC fucktoy. Dream of getting roughly fucked in a bar all afternoon then freshening up and going to pick my ******* up at soccer practice, casually talking to the other parents while my ass cheeks burn from an afternoon of spanking and I can feel the remaining seed in my stretched pussy leaking into my panties. Then going home, starting dinner and giving hubby a big kiss when he walks in. I’d ask how his day was and when he asked me reply, “Oh you know; the usual.” 😉

Balancing being the perfect suburban wife and mom with being a BBC fucktoy. Dream of getting roughly fucked in a bar all afternoon then freshening up and going to pick my ******* up at soccer practice, casually talking to the other parents while my ass cheeks burn from an afternoon of spanking and I can feel the remaining seed in my stretched pussy leaking into my panties. Then going home, starting dinner and giving hubby a big kiss when he walks in. I’d ask how his day was and when he asked me reply, “Oh you know; the usual.” 😉
So hot

I once had a brief sex thing with an older woman.
She had a little side job in the Tupperware business lol.
There was one time she called me to meet her for sex. When we were together,
she laughed about a meeting she had earlier, where she and all the nice ladies
were talking about Tupperware and she was thinking about sex. I liked that.

I once had a brief sex thing with an older woman.
She had a little side job in the Tupperware business lol.
There was one time she called me to meet her for sex. When we were together,
she laughed about a meeting she had earlier, where she and all the nice ladies
were talking about Tupperware and she was thinking about sex. I liked that.
I love how they are secret about it

My kind of soccer mom :)

Back