What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

image014_1602432426.jpg
I love this exciting photo. It would be more exciting if the white wife licked and tongue fucked the black man's black asshole while the other white wife sucked his black cock in front of the lucky white cuckold husbands. My wife and I would enjoy this type of party.

Mmm ultimate IR fantasy begins with my new fiance graduating from random BBC hookups to being taken by a regular bull where he is her black boyfriend and she is now his regular booty call. During our engagement he often stays over the whole night at ours and then begins sharing my fiancé with his friends.
As we approach the wedding my beautiful wife to be insists that I have her bull as my best man at our wedding with one or two of his black friends as some of the groomsmen, with all the others she had been learnt too as guests. This way she can service him and his needs through out the day.

For the hen do, my fiancé is taken to the Carribbean under orders of her bull where her training in being a true QoS is to begin and to understand what its meant to be a tight white cunt to a superior black man and this is done by them fucking the privilege out of her through out the trip. I'm not to have a bachelor's but rather to accompany her and observe and document ever moment of the hen do, watching the bridesmaids and her enjoy and get ****** into countless fuckings.This is where her brides maids also learn about her becoming black owned and our secret that we are a cuckold couple. Her bridesmaids are the partners of our friends and her sister and they are all indoctrinated into the idea that black cock is better and show them how much better it is to be black owned. This culminates in them all fucking the many men before they fuck my fiancé as a final hen do shower.

On the wedding day, all the brides maids watch my wife to be fuck her bull and his best friends while in her bridal lingerie while im ****** to watch. Afterwards her bull and his friends have each fucked her and each brides maid, I'm offered to the bridesmaids as cleanup should they want it. My fiancé is not allowed to clean up. She puts her wedding dress on while cum soaks into her knickers and corset and down her thighs.

When shes walking down the isle cum oozes down her legs, she smiles at my me and her bull and his friends. when at the alter she whispers in my ear that she's still a cum covered mess and she's never been happier. I love it, I can smell it as can her bridesmaids and groomsmen.
When we exchange rings and finally kiss as man and wife I can taste just how salty her lips still are...

At the reception, after the wedding cake is cut, the we duck into a room with with my wife's and my slices of cake. She drops to her knees and pulls out her bulls massive cock and sucks it for the first time as a true hot wife. As he cums, she is told to spit it onto the slices of cake. She then sucks off his friends, swallowing most of their cum and letting the rest splatter down her cleavage. Her bull congratulates me on making her a hot wife and then we go back to the head table where we eat our cake with everyone around, my brides maids know exactly what we've just done.

That night OUR bull will share our bed. He gets to fuck my wife first and then have all his friends use her for the rest of the night. First though he allows me to remove my wife dress and tells me to have a good look at her pussy. To my suprise there is a fresh QoS tattoo right over her gooey cunt. He says this is to remind me who she belongs too and who she prefers fucking. Im to then clean her up for the first time as a black owned couple for him. He and his friends fuck her all night and tell me they are going to resize her tight little pussy, stretching her out, using all her holes and leaving her truely aching and stinging all over but thankful she can serve her black master. She's not allowed to ever clean her wedding dress as a reminder.

Upon leaving he gives me a gift of a wallet. In it are pictures of her being ravaged by him and his friends, he's ordered that these are the only pictures im allowed to have of her to remind me thar while I married her for her love, soul and heart, her body and mind is for black pleasure alone, by their choosing and by hers.

Before the honeymoon she is ****** to have a few more QoS tattoos, on each breast and on the small of my back so when wearing a smallish bikini they are on show. Our honeymoon is in the Caribbean again and she only wears tiny bikinis.. After we get back home after the honeymoon we find all the pictures in our bedroom have been changed to pictures of her hen do of her being degraded by different men. The picture by her bedside is of her sucking our bulls huge cock with her left hand around his shaft and her wedding rings covered in cum. On the my side of the bed is a picture of her with a BBC in every hole and everyone looking at the camera smiling.

We arrange for our bull to move in next door so we are always at his beck and call. Sometimes she spends the night with him alone, sometimes I come too to be humiliated. Him having his own place gives him the privacy to use us how he sees fit or if he chooses the fuck others and have us clean them up.

After the wedding we find out he's also beginning to own the my sister and regularly fucks her mom too as well as her sister. Eventually this dominant man has blacked every one of her brides maids and direct female family members, all now with their own QoS tattoos on their pussies as they hold pussy resizing parties for all the women, her mom included.

On our 1st anniversary, we hold a BBQ and our bull and his friends turn it into a breeding party. My wife and her friends and sister decided they should look to start having children and multiple gangbang breeding parties begin so they all produce black babies together.
Thanks for posting this hot story of your white slut wife, family and friends becoming black owned sluts and mothers of black men's babies.

My ultimate fantasy revolves around my wife and her former lover still. I am still hung up on he size of his cock and balls and how he wanted her and she him.
One scene will always remain and this is the ultimate fantasy play for me.
This is where she sucks and plays with his cock before he mounts her on our bed. Watching his huge bare cock push deep inside her belly before he fucks her like a machine (again). No condom and her legs so wide to accept him. He fucked her like a rag doll, she screamed and moaned like a whore as he took her. Her nipples the most erect I have ever seen and her huge breasts even further engorged as they fuck (again). Seeing her juices all over his cock as she cums repeatedly on his dick saying his name, kissing him passionately before begging him to fill her with seed.
Watching him power into her before, with a grunt and a groan, emptying his sperm deep inside my willing wife’s belly.
Then seeing her stretched and swollen pussy as he withdraws his cock and seeing his seed leak from inside her.... and that’s just the start of it 😉
Love your fantasy! I share a lot of it with you. My wife and I fantasize during sex about one of her former big-cocked lovers. She tells me how much she loved fucking him, how expert he was fucking her, and how much of a slut she was with him. Then she tells me he was the best she ever had. It’s a big turn on for me.

Love your fantasy! I share a lot of it with you. My wife and I fantasize during sex about one of her former big-cocked lovers. She tells me how much she loved fucking him, how expert he was fucking her, and how much of a slut she was with him. Then she tells me he was the best she ever had. It’s a big turn on for me.
That was not a fantasy, just what I would have been happy seeing again! ;-)

Back