I KNOW that PRISONS are FULL of BIG BBCs...:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
Sooo...tell me.
Have you EVER been flashed by any of the convicts making your rounds or have you 'peeked' when they shower, piss, etc.
Is there 'ONE' particular convict that REALLY gets you wet...that you go home and lay in bed and masturbate to.
Btw:
Thank your for your CIVIL SERVICE...SLUT! 🍆💦:mstickle:
DADDY :qos: 🍆
Yes, I get flashed a lot and never complain 😊 I do have a few favorite that i certainly think about while I'm home 😍

describe your BBC fantasy, or BBCs discuss your naughty fantasies about white women/couples
My most recent fantasy while I am practicing self-love is this:
I am in a relationship with a beautiful black man and we have his friends over to watch the game. I’m in a Jersey and leggings and am getting the food and drinks together. He grabs me, rips off my clothes, bends me over the couch and fucks me senseless. His friends come in while he is ramming me. My brain is telling me to get up and cover up but his hands and my body are saying stay. They all come in do the one arm hug thing with him while he keeps fucking. We both orgasm hard. He gives me the Jersey back but not the rest of my clothes. He tells me to not clean up. I finish getting the food out of the oven and go join him in the living room. He has a pillow on the floor between his legs, so I sit there, he grabs me by the hair and flips me around and sticks his cock in my mouth. As I’m sucking his cock I feel the Jersey pushed up, hands fondling my breasts. Suddenly fingers are in my pussy and all I can hear is the sounds of wet fingers . My bf is talking about how he loves watching white girls sucking black cock and egging his friends to mount me. I’ve suddenly got a dick in my pussy and one in each hand . I am gagging and that seems to excite them more . Someone pinched my clit and I explode, with four men cumming all over me. I’m sent to shower off and when I come back, my guy and his friends take turns taking me while I am serving them food and *******. I don’t think I ever got to watch the game

My fantasy is to meet the love of my life, beautiful, young, blonde white woman that resembles me in facial features and appearance. We breed together but we only keep 3 white girls.

As soon as we finish breeding beautiful white girls I would take her on a beautiful vacation at some good seaside resort but I would arrange for her to get raped by a good, strong BBC that I selected previously for her. He has to be taller, more muscular, handsome and have cock much bigger and with larger girth than mine. So over 20cm. I could never stand to look smaller cock than mine enter her pussy. Two of us would kiss and cuddle, warm up for love making and just as I am about to penetrate her wet pussy huge black bull would storm our appartment, slap me hard across my face and tie my hands behind my back, then he just starts breeding my wife like a hungry dog while I'm ****** to watch him go full ******* like its the first pussy he ever had. I would love to see for how long would she resist the BBC and how she would react to my cock getting hard as a rock while I "cry" and beg her to fight it to the end and not let black cock penetrate her pussy and plant his seed deep inside her and just watch how BBC dominates her pussy by *******. How long would it take for her to surrender, stop fighting and start moaning, twisting her hips, accepting her fate and loving it all? How much ******* would it take to make her pussy cum multiple times in a row? I want to observe that moment deep in her eyes, in which she just lets go and comes to terms that black baby is about to start growing in her belly and not mine.

After that breeding session we would form a group consisting of my wife and 3 well hung black bulls that I carefully chosen. They would do anything to my wife that comes to their mind. Taking turns at her pussy, gangbanging her, tying me up, making me suck their BBC's and balls until rock hard and ready to breed my wife's pink pussy. When the time comes for her to get pregnant I would order the bulls not to cum inside her womb but to empty all their balls together in a special vessle out of which I would pour mixed BBC cum inside her pussy so every BBC's sperm enters her womb at the same time so they get equal chance of fertilizing her egg. As the belly grows we would take bets on who's baby is growing inside her this time.

After paternity test the third bull would be next in line to make her pregnant with a third black baby boy while the other bulls help them in any way they can. I would just sit in a sofa, play with my balls and admire how much of a good, dirty whore she is.

This is where we part our ways with our bulls and are left with 3 beautiful blondie girls and next gen black bulls. My wife and I would do everything to keep our ******* active, healthy and working out hard. We would try not to interfere in their relations but we would try to read the signals and make guesses as to when will their hormones kick in and which boy pops who's cherry first? What kind of hierarchy would develop... Will one BBC set himself as an alfa pack leader that owns and services all three of their pink pussies while he places other BBC's subordinated only letting them watch as he impragnates them one by one. Would they all get equally shared and passed around among the bulls or they fall in love, each bull breeding his own snowbunny or something different.

My hottest fantasy even though there is pretty much 0% chances on making it work

We have been watching tons of videos about black impregnation and it is all we can think about.
I guess you could say it is our ultimate fantasy !

Attachments

• SpankBang.com_pregnant+wife+fucks+bbc+breeder+3_240p.mp4
    40.1 MB
  • SpankBang.com_jayma+reed+reid+bbc+bred_240p.mp4
    53.2 MB
  • SpankBang.com_she+will+have+a+beautiful+black+baby_240p.mp4
    40.5 MB
My Ultimate Fantasy would be for my Wife to Take and Accompany me to a Professional Dominatrix in Chicago. The Domina would Teach my Beautiful Mature Full Figured Blonde Wife to be my FemDom Cuckoldress/HotWife and I Trained and Transformed to be Her Perfect submissive Sissy Boi Cuckold. Once Totally Feminized as My Wife’s Sissy Cuckold my Job would to Always Be Dressed Completely EnFemme and Wear Sissy Maids Outfits while Serving and Servicing my Mistress and Her Well Built, Well Hung Black Bulls, BEFORE (Fluffing), DURING As She was Being Fucked and Especially AFTERWARDS (Creampie Cleanup) as well as Cleaning Her Bulls Cum/Pussy Covered Cocks.

I would love to see a bunch of black guys break into our house. They tie me up and make me and my gf naked. I first have to suck their cocks to get nice and hard. They pin her down and start fucking her. At first she is reluctant and scared but as soon as a bbc enters her she starts to enjoy it all. I her her moan and after a while beg for more. They take turns on her and use my and her mouth to lube their dicks up to enter her pussy and ass.
They only cum in her ass, her stomach, face and tits and I have lick her clean in the end. Then they leave

My ultimate fantasy would be a group of black guys breaking in making me dress up as a little white sissy bitch then tying me and my wife up. They would start by making us suck there cocks and face fucking us then they would untie us make us both get on all fours to where we are face to face with r ass in the air they would then start destroying my ass and her pussy making her tell me what a pathetic little white sissy bitch I am and that my little clit would never see pussy again and that from now on I am a black cock cum dumpster they would continue to take turns on us before cumming all over my face ass and mouth

Well, apparently not unique in this thread:

I did see my wife enjoyed one night by a black couple. It was the end of a swing party years back. After my wife was catching her breath from a session with a guy, the wife of the couple, who had been watching intently, pushed my wife down and started kissing her. They went at it awhile with my wife eventually going down on her. That was all the husband needed to see and he slid in my wife from behind.

After all was done, they chatted a little and we left. I asked what they said and she said they wanted her to go to their room. She had told them no. She regretted that by the time we got downstairs but when we finally got back to the room, they had left.

Sooooo, the fantasy is for her to find that couple again, or another, and enjoy being their married sub for nights, weekends, trips....

Probably will remain fantasy at this point....heavy sigh...opportunity lost.

I think my fantasy would be to go down on my gf after she came home from a "night out" (but didn't actually go on a night out she went to fuck a well hung guy). Then she asks how it tastes, me being none the wiser, then go to fuck her and she asks "is it in yet?" as she's already been stretched out by 9+ inches multiple times that night, Then I ask her what she's been doing and without saying anything she just pulls out a chastity cage, puts it on me and says, none of your business. ;)

Back