Our current favourite fantasy is to send my hot wife out to search for bbc, she likes the idea too and knows it makes me buzz.

I want her to choose who she likes,,to see them out together enjoining each other, having drinks and dancing up close,kissing eye contact and looking super hot and sexy with her bbc lover.
Hopefully we an progress with our new fantasies soon enough,
Fuck yeah Planning meets and waiting for her to return home real happy and fulfilled and still throbbing after a bbc night

Have several and they are all twisted and FANTASY.

i am a large man 6 foot 5 (195.5 cm for our non American friends) and build like a line man and my wife is 5’2”. So I fantasize about a huge Amazonian type to come and make me her little bitch. By that I mean held down and forc-ed to eat her pussy or bent over and pegged when she felt like it. She would dress me up as her sissy and made to work while she relaxed. She would get bbc on the reg ( bc my tiny cock couldnt satisfy her) and make me clean up like the little bitch I am.

second, me and my wife are thoroughly owned by her black bull. So much so that he calls me to tell me how and when to bring her to him. One night, he wants me to ‘abduct’ her with out her knowing and bring her to him nude and ready on a specific date. So I concoct a plan to get her while she is out jogging on the day and cover her head so she can’t see it’s me. I end up gagging her and binding her hands and legs and put her in the trunk of a rental car. I cut off her clothes and stick a vibrating bullet in her while I drive in circles for an hour until the designated time. Then I pull into his garage and close the door to reveal her to him. He ends up loving it and she and he agree that is how she is to be delivered from then on.

third one is my wife puts me in chastity and humiliates my little dick. She dresses me in lingerie while at home and under my regular clothes. When her friends come over, I have to answer the door en femme and must obey them as well. The chastity device has spikes to train my dock to never get hard and she and her friends do things to intentionally tease me and try to get me hard.

Last edited:
wow, that's a tough question, so many fantasies. I''ve always thought a weekend in a remote cabin with 5-6 really well built black guys all in their 30's. with nice thick cocks. We'd spent the weekend, hiking in the morning, and fucking all afternoon until dinner time, then shower, eat, ******* and fuck some more. Just me and them. Servicing all their needs, all weekend long.

Attachments

• image2 (4).jpeg
    image2 (4).jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 152
wow, that's a tough question, so many fantasies. I''ve always thought a weekend in a remote cabin with 5-6 really well built black guys all in their 30's. with nice thick cocks. We'd spent the weekend, hiking in the morning, and fucking all afternoon until dinner time, then shower, eat, ******* and fuck some more. Just me and them. Servicing all their needs, all weekend long.
How do I get an invite to that party 🥳

My fantasy is to be the neighborhoods big black dick bull, where I’m like the family friend who fucks all the females In the family,mom’s daughters aunties cousins 😅🍆
Of course, you will impregnate them all, ensuring that your Black DNA predominates in the entire neighborhood and all babies have your physical features.

I'm a corrections officer and I've definitely fantasized about being taken at work
I KNOW that PRISONS are FULL of BIG BBCs...:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
Sooo...tell me.
Have you EVER been flashed by any of the convicts making your rounds or have you 'peeked' when they shower, piss, etc.
Is there 'ONE' particular convict that REALLY gets you wet...that you go home and lay in bed and masturbate to.
Btw:
Thank your for your CIVIL SERVICE...SLUT! 🍆💦:mstickle:
DADDY :qos: 🍆

Ultimate fantasy ehh, I guess would be to have a live in BBC bull to Dom me and hubby.

Fuck my arse, mouth and pussy anytime he wants.

Cum inside me and unload his loads while hubby watches helplessly x

Theres so much more but you get the picture.
Hey
I can feel how much u love bbc bulls
That’s how I do
I finally get to have a blk bf who live with us
And sleep with me and hubby sleep on small bed next to us

Back