what is wildest place you had sex?

Most daring:
Getting head from my girlfriend and one of her girlfriends in a tavern while standing at the bar.
The bar was one of those where it turned into a corner at one end and was semi private unless someone walked by on their way to the toilet or back door and happened to look in that direction. It was a Friday night, the place was pretty crowded and a few of the other regulars knew what was happening as did the bartender, who was also a friend. Seems they noticed when the two girls suddenly "disappeared" and were enjoying watching me trying to keep a straight face while the two of them were taking turns sucking my dick.

Stupidest:
Riding a motorcycle out in the boonies. Got my girlfriend to strip down (both of us butt naked except for our shoes) and get on in front of me facing me with my dick in her cowgirl style and off we went down a bumpy dirt road. Damn near got us wrecked when I almost lost it when she started cumming and bouncing around throwing our balance off.
They say what don't ******* you makes you stronger. Don't know about that, but it sure made me a little bit smarter. (I hope! ;) ) :bounce:

in the club with a total stranger i was standing in a corner have a ******* be myself this girl came up to me she was wearing a dress and ask me if i want to dance i said yes after a while she started to pull my zipper we was close to the she push me t the dark part and binder over like she was dancing and put and hand on her wet pussy i reached in my pocket and pull out a condom i dont leave the house it and ways i went to the bathroom and put it on i fucked her facing me just like we was just dancing after we was done i had to hold and put her down to sit she was weak lol one of the best fuck tho
AWESOME!

LOL! I have seen couples in the club where the woman is giving the dude a 'lap dance' as they sit on some chairs or couches.

On a few occasions, three I can remember without letting my dirty mind add in details which were not there, I noticed they were in fact fucking since when the girl lifted up, the guy's dick could be seen poking from his fly!Everyone could watch them but only a few alert people were eagle eyed enough to notice, or cared to take notice, of what was going on.

Never had that happen to me just like that. Very cool of you to share!

i was 24 in hawaii taken from behind with my palms flat against the hottel window. 3rd floor overlooking the pool in full view. nighttime, lights on, drapes open. i was naked, my boyfriend fully clothed. i didn't want to do it but my older boyfriend talkked me into it. tujrned out to be one of the hotttest fucks i've ever had.:frantic: i have no idea how many people watched us. we couldn't see very well out of the bright room but we were definettely seen :hot:

Got locked up for 5 years. After the white female CO's learned of my cock size I was regularly getting serviced by them. They even got it so I gto a single cell (if you ever been locked up you know that's rare without havin to be like on medical or on special work detail) So I have to say Powhatan prison was my weirdist place. Also first time I ever had whtie pussy and realised you gurls liek it the rougher I give it.

Again... I laugh when I read about jail house sex. It maybe a thrill and a half for the inmates you get some ass while behind bars, yet it hits with heavy consequences for the women who fuck those prisoners.

The newest scandal:

http://www.policemag.com/channel/ga...-pervasive-corruption-in-baltimore-jails.aspx

http://www.fbi.gov/baltimore/press-...ates-indicted-on-federal-racketeering-charges

Four of those women guards were impregnated by one prisoner.

Got bent over and fucked at the Tulsa BOK center during the Lady Gaga concert.
Gave a blow job at the OU game between Oklahoma and Texas Tech two years ago.
Got fucked at the Gov's mansion when Gov Brad Henry was doing a fund rasier for state buildings....and I was caught by another couple wanting to do the same thing. The girl was on the Gov's staff.

Got bent over and fucked at the Tulsa BOK center during the Lady Gaga concert.
Gave a blow job at the OU game between Oklahoma and Texas Tech two years ago.
Got fucked at the Gov's mansion when Gov Brad Henry was doing a fund rasier for state buildings....and I was caught by another couple wanting to do the same thing. The girl was on the Gov's staff.
love to bend u over and fuck u goood since u are a kinky okie

Last week when I got filled with BBC and seed it was in a popular hiking spot with people walking and running the path. We ducked into the duck blind by the edge of the water. I dropped my pants down for him and bent over. He fucked me hard and I wasn't quiet about it. By the time we made it back to the SUVs my jeans were soaked through from my juices and his cum!!! It was amazing!!!

z256.jpg Maybe not the wildest place, but certainly memorable...on vacation in Jamaica an ex gf was giving me a blowjob on her knees as I stood on the beach near a large resort in Negril. After a few minutes something caught my eye to the side and when I looked there was a very tall, well built, very black security guard standing behind a tree watching us. It was dark out but just enough light from the resort lights to see. We had just recently started dating so I didn't know how she would react and we ended up just running down the beach away from him. Later on she told me that her fantasy was for him to walk over to us with his cock out and make her suck him as well...her punishment for being such a naughty girl.

On a moonless and pitch dark night, my black boyfriend and I had sex on 7 mile beach in the Cayman Islands while others would walk right past us and never see us..(at least I didn't think they could see us) but with the sounds we were making, I'm sure the people walking by knew that someone was having sex.. My girlfriend and her black boyfriend was fucking not far from us also.. It wasn't the only time we've done it there either.. One of these days, maybe we will do it during a full moon...lol

I was in San Francisco and one morning I went out to run my daily 3 miles and as , I was running through some park I meet another jogger and we just started fucking right in front of the Fountain were everyone could see .... What a thrill...

come on boys and gals, where is the wildest place you had sex? desciribe the scene and what maybe iit so wild?

When my wife & I were dating, in school, I spent a couple nights at her parent's house during the week of Thanksgiving. It was close to midnight, and we had built a nice fire in their stone fireplace, and were laying on the carpet in front of the fire when my future wife got playful. She loves sex ANYtime, ANYwhere ... so she pulled an afghan blanket from the couch to put over us, and eventually I found myself behind her, with my cock buried deep inside her pussy.

As we were trying to inconspicuously fuck, in walks her mom. She had come in to make sure we had not left the fire unattended. She stood just a few feet from us and she and my future wife chatted for 3-4 minutes, all the while my cock lodged inside her *******'s pussy. Had her mom walked in just a couple minutes later I would have been in the middle of spraying the insides of her pussy with my seeds ... :) It was funny, however, because as my wife and her mom talked, she squeezed her pussy on my cock and kind of smiled. Then her mom said goodnight, reminding us not to leave an unattended fire, and walked out of the room. My wife started laughing, I started really fucking her hard and using my fingers to set off her clit ... and I did just that! ;) She walked to her room and me to the guest room with her pussy dripping my load. Mac :p

Well, maybe not the wildest but....... 2 that come to mind: When hubby and I were dating we were on a week long field trip for school. He roomed with 3 other guys. One morning quite early before the others woke up, hubby let me in the room and right there at the door he took me... hoping the others didn't wake up... The second although not that wild but .... Husband and I sold our larger house and the new owner bought to flip it, being the bad housing market at that time it wasn't selling after he did a nice remodel on the interior. We still had the garage door opener and one early morning we tried it and it still worked, we went inside and had a romp in one of the newly remodeled rooms... Hoping none of the neighbors, realtors or such would catch us....:frantic: . No one caught us... YAY...

a few runner ups: My Dr's desk, a boulder on a well traveled hiking trail, in my driveway bent over the hood of my car, a self serve car wash stall while others scurried about washing their car, movie theater, and there's always the many various parking lot romps.....

Hummmm! In the back seat of his Mercedes driving home after a dinner out. He said he couldn't wait to get home. So he pulled over into a parking lot ... at City Hall. Good thing it was dark and no one was at work. That would have been a show.

Back