what is wildest place you had sex?

Honestly until I met hubs I was vanilla as it comes. Nowwwww not so much. Lol we want to try it everywhere now. But I’d say so far at my work ??‍♀️

In a classroom on a college campus. That was fun. Sucked a guy off in a college restroom as well. In the parking lot on a Military installations store, in the middle of the day..... this was with a Black man.

One time was on a beach, my hubby and I were the only ones there. We had been messing around so I sat on him and rode him on the beach. Later he told me a park ranger had been watching us the whole time. I was rather taken aback but would have done it again.

My favorite was test driving an SUV and the salesman was a Black man. He fucked me in the back of the brand new SUV. We both came hard....left some cum stains on the carpet....didn't buy the vehicle but had a blast riding in the vehicle. Hubby was in the front seat watching....he did manage to get a couple of pictures.
Would love to see the pics!

I played drums in a fairly popular bar rock band back in the late 80s. We were playing at L'Amours in Brooklyn, NY. About an hour before show, I was heading back to the dressing room from the bar when some doll stopped me and asked if I was in the drummer. I say yes, she then ask if I would show her my kit. So I take her back stage, it was blacked out(no lights) so nobody could really see us up there, but we could easily see the 1200 people standing right up to the stage in the lite audience
I started to get my flashlight out of my pocket and she grabbed my hand and planted it right on her panty-less kitty. She said "Fuck me here and now". We did it with her leaning over the drum riser and me behind. It was surreal seeing all of those eyes looking at us, not really sure if they could see what was going on. When we finished, she kissed me, said thanks, and buggered off. I found her after our set, she introduced her husband. She said to him, he gave me a drumming lesson before the show. He smiled and winked, said he hoped I taught her something new.

I didn't play pro for long, made ******* money, but man did I have a blast while I did.

In a barrack block at RAF Brize Norton in the eighties. Not so much the place lots of women had their wicked way there but more the circumstances. I met a guy at the traditional Thursday night disco we went to his room and I needed to leave around 12:30 as I had work the next day and he was sleeping so I sneaked out as I did so a previous lover was returning to his room, we chatted briefly then went to his room lol

Last edited:
A busy Grocery store parking lot mid morning.
I've given hubby head in the West Ed parking lot (biggest Mall in North America) on a busy Saturday.

I've also given head in a church confessional.

Sex the wildest was either on the front step of my old high school (on the weekend, at night, in the rain) - dick was trash but the setting was hot. Or on the hood of my husband's car at a freedom festival, we thought we were somewhat secluded at our campsite, turns out we were overlooking the grounds entrance and everyone arriving that afternoon got a good show lol

When I was younger there weren't many places I wasn't down to do it but outdoor sex holds zero appeal anymore. I'd rather be comfortable.

I've given hubby head in the West Ed parking lot (biggest Mall in North America) on a busy Saturday.

I've also given head in a church confessional.

Sex the wildest was either on the front step of my old high school (on the weekend, at night, in the rain) - dick was trash but the setting was hot. Or on the hood of my husband's car at a freedom festival, we thought we were somewhat secluded at our campsite, turns out we were overlooking the grounds entrance and everyone arriving that afternoon got a good show lol

When I was younger there weren't many places I wasn't down to do it but outdoor sex holds zero appeal anymore. I'd rather be comfortable.
That is hot! I love the thrill of getting caught and putting on a show for those lucky few who do catch us in the act.

Back