what is wildest place you had sex?

On top of a 140 foot silo on the 4th of July near the water , plus many other places .

I did like a house party we went to as well , lots of naked bodies in many rooms all being pleasured my wife and I were with 3 other people on one bed . Must have been 30 people all together in the home and most had no clothes .

It depends on what type of sex people mean. I've had sex in various places, fucked a guy in a field, another in a car park behind a club. I've also sucked a taxi driver in his car and my Pakistani warehouse manager in his office.
It goes without saying I think, the naughtiest places are where you are in a bit of trouble if you get caught!

It depends on what type of sex people mean. I've had sex in various places, fucked a guy in a field, another in a car park behind a club. I've also sucked a taxi driver in his car and my Pakistani warehouse manager in his office.
It goes without saying I think, the naughtiest places are where you are in a bit of trouble if you get caught!

Does your manager have a decent cock?

In my office she gave me a slow long bj and swallowed the lot I could never ever look at her again without wanting her properly she moved on before I had the chance to enjoy it but great bj

Not really, no! I just wanted to please him to get back to my normal office, but still fun. I still get smiles from the guys when I go through the warehouse now! X

Wow bet he'd do anything with the sucking skills you have!!

In a classroom on a college campus. That was fun. Sucked a guy off in a college restroom as well. In the parking lot on a Military installations store, in the middle of the day..... this was with a Black man.

One time was on a beach, my hubby and I were the only ones there. We had been messing around so I sat on him and rode him on the beach. Later he told me a park ranger had been watching us the whole time. I was rather taken aback but would have done it again.

My favorite was test driving an SUV and the salesman was a Black man. He fucked me in the back of the brand new SUV. We both came hard....left some cum stains on the carpet....didn't buy the vehicle but had a blast riding in the vehicle. Hubby was in the front seat watching....he did manage to get a couple of pictures.

come on boys and gals, where is the wildest place you had sex? desciribe the scene and what maybe iit so wild?
We have always had a stable of saddle horses, consequently did a lot of riding. Once Hubby and I while on such a ride, stopped of at a favorite swimming hole on a river that traverses the far end of our property for a skinny dip. This swimming hole is about a three hour ride from our house and the weather was hot, so much so that before we went swimming Hubby unsaddled the horses to ease their burden. After our swim we spread our blanket, enjoyed a lunch and decided to sun tan en natural! Later, as were about to pack things up, Hubby decided that it might be nice, as he called it, to get a Lady Godiva shot of me on my horse, less the saddle! So we did that. I must add that it was fortuitous that we were using a digital camera because we would have had needed a pack horse just to carry sufficient film to take as many pictures as he did with the digital camera. (Sorry, I digress!) Anyway, Hubby, a man of many bright ideas, decided it might be nice if he joined me and took some selfies of both of us, naked, on horse back! We did that and got several acceptable, but not great shots. Hubby was mounted behind me, and while the picture taking occupied his attention for a short while, his active mind turned to a more adventurous pursuit! He pushed me forward so that I was belly down and mostly on the horses neck as he entered me from behind! As the say, the rest is history and a fabulous time was had by all!

Back